Christmas Activities on Carnival Dream in December

Abby24grace

Hello!

I am going on my second cruise this December. A 7 day on the Carnival Dream leaving on December 2nd. I am wondering if the ship will be decorated for Christmas and if there will be any special Christmas activities, Christmas foods, or anything else Christmas related going on at this time.

Thanks for the info and tips!!

I went on the Dream last year the week after Thanksgiving - They had the lobby decorated with a tree and garland. They had a few events that I attended. They had a tree lighting ceremony, a Christmas carol sing along (that was poorly done... Hopefully you get a better entertainment crew) and they had a Christmas show with Santa (at the end you could get your picture taken with Santa).

It was nice, but not overdone. Because I love Christmas, I packed battery operated lights for my room to kind of cheer it up a little...

Ship will probably be decorated for Christmas, but in our experience the only special events, outside of a cruise on Christmas, will be sales at the ships stores - that aren’t really sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the info!

I went on the Dream last year the week after Thanksgiving - They had the lobby decorated with a tree and garland. They had a few events that I attended. They had a tree lighting ceremony, a Christmas carol sing along (that was poorly done... Hopefully you get a better entertainment crew) and they had a Christmas show with Santa (at the end you could get your picture taken with Santa).

It was nice, but not overdone. Because I love Christmas, I packed battery operated lights for my room to kind of cheer it up a little...

That sounds pretty neat! Thanks for the info!

That sounds pretty neat! Thanks for the info!

o

There is a lot you can do to decorate your room - just has to be flame retardant. We have a collapsible tree, cheap stockings we put on command hooks and gel clings that look like old fashioned tree lights that we put on the mirror and window. I am not sure that even the battery string lights are allowed anymore....