Diamond- do they get free internet for a day?

mcatmcat

It’s a hidden secret lol

I think is not even listed as a benefits on their page by the way if you both are Diamond -each- can get 24 hrs

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It’s never been hidden. It’s on the list of perks you get when you arrive in your cabin the first day of the cruise. Enjoy. That page is always in our room.

5a8e84dac5fb80e15e9642a6133acf0e.jpg

It’s never been hidden. It’s on the list of perks you get when you arrive in your cabin the first day of the cruise. Enjoy. That page is always in our room.

5a8e84dac5fb80e15e9642a6133acf0e.jpg

IMG_7404.thumb.JPG.558704e5192a8f8b2b3bd71b4521d4c2.JPG

No a word in the official benefits online, if you don’t read it once onboard you have no idea of it

[ATTACH]428873[/ATTACH]

No a word in the official benefits online, if you don’t read it once onboard you have no idea of it

No, you do have to read the page they leave you in your cabin to know. I read EVERYTHING that has the Crown and Anchor symbol. It’s important. As you move up to Diamond Plus and Pinnacle someday, there are even more benefits.

Every single benefit can’t be put there and updated frequently. Also, some of these numbers, like the dollar amount of internet credit (instead of a free day) offered, differs on some ships. I hope you are newly Diamond and haven’t been missing your internet time and free photo each and other great perks (x 2 people).

They say, once you know better you do better. Now you know!

[ATTACH]428873[/ATTACH]

The official benefits do list coupons, but they have never shown the complete list of coupons.

The official benefits do list coupons, but they have never listed the list of coupons.

Yes, the very first perk on official benefits is onboard offers. Like you say, the whole page has never been listed of what they are at each level. Every level from Gold to Pinnacle has a specific list of onboard offers for their C and A level in their cabin when they arrive.

No, you do have to read the page they leave you in your cabin to know. I read EVERYTHING that has the Crown and Anchor symbol. It’s important. As you move up to Diamond Plus and Pinnacle someday, there are even more benefits.

Every single benefit can’t be put there and updated frequently. Also, some of these numbers, like the dollar amount of internet credit (instead of a free day) offered, differs on some ships. I hope you are newly Diamond and haven’t been missing your internet time and free photo each and other great perks (x 2 people).

They say, once you know better you do better. Now you know!

We do also. The website is consistently inconsistent!

If I am traveling with a minor child who is diamond, do they get the free internet as well?

No, coupons are different for guests under 18. There may be some other internet benefit, but it's not 24-hours free.

No, coupons are different for guests under 18. There may be some other internet benefit, but it's not 24-hours free.

Thank you. Is a child welcome in the diamond lounge or is that verboten? Turning diamond on next cruise so trying to figure it all out.

People on daily basic don’t read everything can you imagine on vacation [emoji13]

Maybe not, but when you arrive in your cabin and at each level since Gold you have one page listing your benefits always, I sure read that each time. Yes, I always scan paperwork left and read the onboard benefits page. Once my Diamond Plus had the free 2 day internet left off. I went by the Loyalty Ambassador’s desk and asked if we still had that amenity. He said, of course. I asked him to show me on the perks sheet. His eyes got large. It had been left off. He whipped out a new one with it. Only time in 7 years of Diamond, Diamond Plus id seen an error. A long time ago, it was a coupon booklet. The sheet is the replacement.

Thank you. Is a child welcome in the diamond lounge or is that verboten? Turning diamond on next cruise so trying to figure it all out.

I see children in the DL all the time. If it is agaist the rules, no one is enforcing them. Should be spelled out on a letter you will get from the Diamond Concierge.

Children are allowed in the Diamond Lounge. They used to not be, but that changed in 2015-I think. As far as welcomed...that’s a whole other story. We have been taking my son in there since Royal changed this rule and some are very welcoming and curious while others are not. Having experienced the DL with my son on multiple ships (and having observed other kids there, too) I would say that people are generally welcoming if your child is generally well behaved. Oh, I noticed that you said you were “turning Diamond” on your next cruise-I believe this means that you won’t actually get Diamond Benifits (including use of the lounge) until after your cruise is completed.

Children are allowed in the Diamond Lounge. They used to not be, but that changed in 2015-I think. As far as welcomed...that’s a whole other story. We have been taking my son in there since Royal changed this rule and some are very welcoming and curious while others are not. Having experienced the DL with my son on multiple ships (and having observed other kids there, too) I would say that people are generally welcoming if your child is generally well behaved.

When a cruise has a very crowded DL, there can be friction with children in the Lounge.