LIVE B2B from Harmony 9/22 and 9/29, A Tale of Two Cruises

John&LaLa

There must be a lot of Pinnacles on the President's Cruise so it might be difficult to accommodate everyone.
Totally understand the restrictions on President cruise, dont understand the week prior. [emoji848]

Will find out later this morning

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Totally understand the restrictions on President cruise, dont understand the week prior. [emoji848]

Will find out later this morning

Maybe a lot of Pinnacles are doing the same as you but hope it doesn't affect you and you are well looked after.

Please keep us informed about any C&A changes too.

• Like 1

...or her stupidity. Either way, she's doubled down! You're gonna miss the finale, though! What's the plan for that?
Probably looking to get fired and collect a pkg like Les.

VOOM and Chromebook

DVR is backup

Dear husband and I are really enjoying all the Live reviews on Harmony. We are really looking forward to your review. We will be sailing on her for the first time, September, 2019. It will be our first "Diamond" cruise. It will also be our first time on this class of a ship. So, a lot of firsts. I wish we were on this ship, after reading who you will be seeing.... Michael Bolton. I absolutely LOVE him. His song, "Back on My Feet Again", really helped me. I was going through a lot of brain surgeries at the time that song came out, and it really touched home for me. He was supposed to perform in my town, and I was supposed to meet him, but his concert got cancelled. If you do get to see him, please post how it was, I would really appreciate it. We hope you really enjoy both your cruises, and we will be following all the way. Hope you have calm seas.

• Like 1

Love Oasis class, so I'm coming along! President's cruise always sounds fun, but my husband has to pick his vacation weeks 1+ year in advance, so we already have other plans when they announce the dates of the Pres. Cruise (or do they leak info to higher C&A members earlier). We're only D+ in training). Also, I feel you about the wrong side of the elevators on Deck 7....I believe we were on 7 twice. You'd think we'd learn!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• Haha 1

Love Oasis class, so I'm coming along! President's cruise always sounds fun, but my husband has to pick his vacation weeks 1+ year in advance, so we already have other plans when they announce the dates of the Pres. Cruise (or do they leak info to higher C&A members earlier). We're only D+ in training). Also, I feel you about the wrong side of the elevators on Deck 7....I believe we were on 7 twice. You'd think we'd learn!

Likely Oasis out of Europe, probably Barcelona. Late August or September. No firm date yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Following along! Just came off following Andy C, we did the Harmony B2B this past Jan/Feb and it was FANTASTIC! Love Oasis class ships.

Have a great cruise!

Go USA for Ryder Cup!

Cheers

[emoji483]

[emoji636] [emoji466] [emoji106] The Brits will win it for Europe.

Andy C posted that Pinnacles won't be welcome in CK/SL the next two weeks. [emoji848]

Seems if he has his way they will never be allowed in there again unless they are also staying in a....$uite!

• Haha 1

Laura has already ended up on the wrong side. Left SL to grab our sea passes. Needed access codes for WiFi.