Yellow fish Cruise Blog

Jadn13

Wondering if anyone has heard from Yellowfish (Pescado Amarillo)?

it’s getting close to their season for sailing

Love reading her blogs as part of my morning ❤️

does anyone have a link? I really am enjoying blogs for the first time. always looking for cruise ones.

Hello! I just saw this. I’m blushing here! Thanks for the motivation to blog again when we leave mid-October. Our plans have changed already (of course they have!), but we are starting in Southampton on October 21.

Hello to you!

I can’t wait to follow your adventures this year. I’ve been thinking about you since we have booked another South Pacific cruise on HAL. This one is 51days. 10-28 thru 12-18-2019. A wee bit close to Christmas but our cruise in 2016 was so fabulous we just had to do it again.

Also doing the Royal Princess repo on 2-2-2019 around South America. Brand new territory for us.

Cheers, Denise

Edited by dchip

Hello! I just saw this. I’m blushing here! 😊 Thanks for the motivation to blog again when we leave mid-October. Our plans have changed already (of course they have!), but we are starting in Southampton on October 21.

Yaaay! My winter is made. :D

Hello! I just saw this. I’m blushing here! 😊 Thanks for the motivation to blog again when we leave mid-October. Our plans have changed already (of course they have!), but we are starting in Southampton on October 21.

See how much we all love <3 you Jeannie!! :D

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

• Like 1

Always love to follow along. I'm sensing that you are cruising in SE Asia this year.

We did that 2 years ago, followed by Japan (and then on land). Also left the ship for a couple of days to go to Angkor Wat. What a trip.

If this is your plan you will love it...but you always do.

Hello! I just saw this. I’m blushing here! [emoji4] Thanks for the motivation to blog again when we leave mid-October. Our plans have changed already (of course they have!), but we are starting in Southampton on October 21.

You’re gonna get me through another Alaskan winter! Cruise and blog on! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks so much everyone, Denise, I’m envious of that South Pacific cruise...my favorite area of the world! Enjoy it, and your South America adventure, too.

Can you tell we’re all living vicariously through you! Have a wonderful time, looking forward to all the details!