who missss the chocolate buffet on NCL. I DO

jhead936

I guess I don't. I didn't realize it wasn't on the Bliss in June. I am pretty sure it was on the Getaway last fall, but maybe it wasn't which further reinforces that I probably don't miss it.

And I agree that most of it was lousy with very little taste, but that can be said for most all of the deserts on NCL buffets.

Not me. What a waste of food. It was great to see but the chocolate taste was blah! So many people loaded their plates with stuff and then left most thereto throw out.

totally agree. The food was wasted, except for the beauty of seeing what can be done with chocolate it was a waste of time as well. Every time time and or money is wasted the cost is passed on to us.

I'm glad I have photos from my early cruises, but I'm OK with it disappearing. Like others have said, everything was very pretty to look at, but the flavor of the desserts was lacking and I was always disappointed most things didn't taste as good as I expected.

• Like 1

I can't really miss what I never got to experience. However for me that is probably a good thing, because once I start it is tough to stop when chocolate is involved. Probably one of the worst thing's I have done was the chocolate farm and tasting tour we did on Kauai a few years ago. It gave me a new appreciation of dark chocolate that I had avoided for year's. It also has caused me to avoid the lower end chocolate which hasn't done my wallet any good.