Sales for late 2018 to spring 2019

bobnfl

I am looking for a possibility of another sale for the 28 day Hawaii cruise next march. For someone who is familiar with princess sale do you think there will be another one because right now the only thing they have is up to 40% off with no perks and nonrefundable deposit. Hoping to reduce my cost a little.

If you are definitely going on this cruise, go ahead and book now ONLY IF you can book with a refundable deposit. If this sale is with a non-refundable deposit, then wait until it becomes refundable. Then book. Then check several times a week(or each day like me!!!! Grin), for a sale or price drop to come up. Then you can just rebook or refare and end up with the best price in the end. I do this for all my cruises. One I booked I only got the $200 off for being a Captain Circle member! By the time I took the cruise I was on the 3 for free and had a couple of price drops on top of that!

Pooh

For several years sales closer to departure have higher net prices than when booking further in advance such as the current 3 for Free for Summer 2019-Spring 2020 cruises with a 10% refundable deposit.

Prices are not yet available for the Great Escapes Sale which begins on 9/25 but like the Sun-Drenched Deals (expires on 9/24) it has a 10% non-refundable deposit.

Great Escapes Sale 9/25-11/19

those traveling to the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mexico, or Hawaii will receive up to $200 in shore excursion credit‡ in addition to these great savings!

• Save up to 900 per stateroom (up to $450 per guest)†
  • 3rd and 4th guests from $279**
  • Up to $200 in shore excursion credit‡ between 9/25 – 10/9

My guess is the up to $450 savings is similar to the current up to 40% savings which are discounts off the original Launch Fare price & not off any lower prices since then.

bobnfl...if you’re considering the 28 day Hawaii/South Pacific cruise I’ve tracked prices each time & only see some great short notice prices when there are unsold cabins. Short of waiting for such fares, I wouldn’t expect any sales that would lower your net cost which now often requires booking long in advance.

When do the sailings begin for the great escapes sale?

Winter 2018 to Spring 2019 and here’s a link to a list of included cruises (no fares).

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/PC_Great_Escapes_Sale_Voyage_List.pdf

Skimming through the list there are a few in December 2018 but nearly all cruises are in 2019.