Swingers and Pineapple Door signs

AZDivers

lol I'm not paranoid vanilla at all....I just think it's rather disgusting that couples ...married or otherwise...swap spouses/partners and think that those who don't follow this lifestyle are the paranoid ones

Don’t follow the lifestyle? 5 pages of posts, on a non lifestyle message board. Sorry, but everyone here is following it. I doubt very much that those in the lifestyle care how irrationally disgusted you are, after all I’m sure they aren’t the first to break in your balcony lounger.

• Haha 1

If only everyone knew what a "Unicorn" really was they wouldn't decorate their little ones in Unicorn apparel anymore ;p[emoji33]

To the average American a unicorn is a cute mythological creature. My little Pony, The Last Unicorn, The Little Unicorn, etc..

What I find particularly disgusting is the thought of an adult looking at, say, a six-year-old girl wearing a T-shirt with a unicorn on it and turning it into sexual thoughts.

This thread started out fun and lighthearted but turned ugly.

Dan

I have to say swingers seem quite defensive. Seem to need to prove that we "know nothing's " are just oblivious to the fact they exist.

And for the kids not knowing what their parents do? Um ok

Hey you folks can do whatever you want and defend it all you want but it's not the "everyone is doing it" lifestyle you try to portray it as

Of course for those that think "everyone's doing it" well the "kool aid " has done its job on you

Oh and please don't be jealous of those of us that don't swing and are happy as we are....

Disclaimer: save the snarky comebacks please because I just view it as your insecurity showing through.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

To the average American a unicorn is a cute mythological creature. My little Pony, The Last Unicorn, The Little Unicorn, etc..

What I find particularly disgusting is the thought of an adult looking at, say, a six-year-old girl wearing a T-shirt with a unicorn on it and turning it into sexual thoughts.

Dan

Dan it just goes to show that these "lifestyle" people are not the type you want around kids.

Dan

That is quite an ugly turn you took.

Dan it just goes to show that these "lifestyle" people are not the type you want around kids.

What an extraordinarily bigoted position to take. Much like the antiquated position that gay men are all pedophiles. If you want to see a disgusting person, I suggest you simply look in the mirror.

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately I was just calling out the words of someone else. As a dad who has had two little girls that have worn unicorn shirts I found the words I quoted particularly gross.

Bowing out.

Dan

swinger does not equal pedophile. Your implication that their use of a mythical creature in slang, has something to do with pedophilia, is disgusting and showcases your ignorance. It is a disgusting insinuation and says much more about you than those you wish to implicate.

• Like 1

Perhaps Maggie is the type that no one wants to “swing” with? LOL

Yup that's the case!!!!

However your post does prove the "swinger" attitude. Apparently your lifestyle is not as nice as you like to portray it and are defensive of what you claim everyone is doing...Lol.

I on the other hand would never swing because I took marriage vows. Also I'll never portray myself as a "really nice" person...because even though I'd never hurt a fly...I also won't be a phony and say..."oh to each his own" when what they are doing is just .....I can't even find the words.

Also I'm sure all swingers are super models And nope look nothing like the average human. Lol Just like all the other cruisers I see on every cruise I've ever taken ....full of gorgeous tanned tall thin people...not

What an extraordinarily bigoted position to take. Much like the antiquated position that gay men are all pedophiles. If you want to see a disgusting person, I suggest you simply look in the mirror.

Yes I'm disgusting because I don't believe married people should engage in group sex with strangers

We really have reached rock bottom if I'm supposed to like what you do....and not have the ability to have my own opinion

And you call me bigoted.

And you think you are tolerant

Sorry tolerance means I can have an opinion different from yours it also means I do not have to approve of your lifestyle. As I posted I wouldn't hurt a fly ...but once I knew the real you...you would be someone I choose not to know. Period

Now if I mentioned race or religion that's a different story but I didn't

You guys continue the discussion among yourselves. I'm just as happy to leave this thread as you are to see me go. Maybe I'm actually happier

• Like 1

Yup that's the case!!!!

However your post does prove the "swinger" attitude. Apparently your lifestyle is not as nice as you like to portray it and are defensive of what you claim everyone is doing...Lol.

I on the other hand would never swing because I took marriage vows. Also I'll never portray myself as a "really nice" person...because even though I'd never hurt a fly...I also won't be a phony and say..."oh to each his own" when what they are doing is just .....I can't even find the words.

Also I'm sure all swingers are super models And nope look nothing like the average human. Lol Just like all the other cruisers I see on every cruise I've ever taken ....full of gorgeous tanned tall thin people...not

Weird, I’d assume most swingers look like everyone else. That being said I’m sure there are many that no one wants to hook up with, regardless of their physical beauty.

Yes I'm disgusting because I don't believe married people should engage in group sex with strangers

We really have reached rock bottom if I'm supposed to like what you do....and not have the ability to have my own opinion

And you call me bigoted.

And you think you are tolerant

Sorry tolerance means I can have an opinion different from yours it also means I do not have to approve of your lifestyle. As I posted I wouldn't hurt a fly ...but once I knew the real you...you would be someone I choose not to know. Period

Now if I mentioned race or religion that's a different story but I didn't

You guys continue the discussion among yourselves. I'm just as happy to leave this thread as you are to see me go. Maybe I'm actually happier

And yes, you are a bigot.

I have to say swingers seem quite defensive. Seem to need to prove that we "know nothing's " are just oblivious to the fact they exist.

And for the kids not knowing what their parents do? Um ok

Hey you folks can do whatever you want and defend it all you want but it's not the "everyone is doing it" lifestyle you try to portray it as

Of course for those that think "everyone's doing it" well the "kool aid " has done its job on you

Oh and please don't be jealous of those of us that don't swing and are happy as we are....

Disclaimer: save the snarky comebacks please because I just view it as your insecurity showing through.

Interesting that you think I am not only a swinger, but married with kids just because I said those that do live that life don’t announce it to their kids. I know a lot more about my parents bedroom lives as an adult then I ever did as a kid. My parents had boundaries (also not swingers). I think it is completely fair to say that most parents don’t parade their sex lives in front of underage children.

No one is jealous that you are happy as you are. Congrats on being happy. Everyone else just wants to be too, even if that definition is different for them.

You seem uptight. Maybe you need a lifestyle change. (I couldn’t NOT leave a snarky remark! Apparently I MUST be insecure)

Btw: I am not any of the things you think :) I just can’t stand people like you who think that if someone does something out of “normal” they must be corrupting children. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

interesting that you think i am not only a swinger, but married with kids just because i said those that do live that life don’t announce it to their kids. I know a lot more about my parents bedroom lives as an adult then i ever did as a kid. My parents had boundaries (also not swingers). I think it is completely fair to say that most parents don’t parade their sex lives in front of underage children.

No one is jealous that you are happy as you are. Congrats on being happy. Everyone else just wants to be too, even if that definition is different for them.

You seem uptight. Maybe you need a lifestyle change. (i couldn’t not leave a snarky remark! Apparently i must be insecure)

btw: I am not any of the things you think :) i just can’t stand people like you who think that if someone does something out of “normal” they must be corrupting children. :rolleyes:

+1 ^^^^

This really is amusing. Yes, according to what I have read the pineapple is now used to indicate swingers but the greater majority you'll see on the ship are entirely something else.. When Royal Caribbean first created the Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor status some crew members were a bit confused and addressed PC members as pineapples. A few PC members, totally unaware of the swinger connotation, thought this was cute and begun wearing little pineapple pins and buying blouses, handbags, door signs and anything else with a pineapple on it.

Most are sure not anyone you'd want to swing with in fact you might get in trouble for elder abuse.

DONPEDRO - Not long after my dear husband moved me to TX, we moved to Wchita Falls - and were there for the devastating tornado back in the 70's. Much devastation! I still have the newspaper clippings.

Someone may be wearing that on Harmony next week! And by somebody, I mean me. Although I’m single, I’m happy to be a lady’s side piece for the week!
I know you're not wearing it to symbolize Pinnacle status, so.........

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Note to self: Never put ANY magnets on the door :D Seriously, this is crazy. I've been on these forums 13 years and cruising since the 80's and have never heard of such a thing.

Back in 1997 my mom's company chartered Sovereign of the Seas. She was in HR and when they all got back she had to fire a guy because he was trying to get people on the ship (i.e. his co-workers) to swing with him. My mom asked the manager that told her about it "Man, how do you go home and tell your wife you were fired because you were trying to get women to sleep with you on a business trip?" And that is when she was told the wife was in on it. It blew my mom's prude little mind.

swinger does not equal pedophile. Your implication that their use of a mythical creature in slang, has something to do with pedophilia, is disgusting and showcases your ignorance. It is a disgusting insinuation and says much more about you than those you wish to implicate.

I have to respond. Don’t turn my words into something I did not say. Nowhere did I, nor do I, associate swingers with pedophiles.

I am calling out a particularly disturbing statement, by someone else mind you, that parents should not dress kids in clothing with unicorns because of what “unicorns really mean”. [emoji849]. For someone to say something like that; to associate a child wearing something with a unicorn on it, with an adult lifestyle, is simply sick and way out of bounds. Are you going to try to defend that comment?

By the way it’s perfectly fine to be intolerant. I am intolerant of racism, bullying , and my moms seven layer hot dish when I was a kid. [emoji13]

Dan

If only everyone knew what a "Unicorn" really was they wouldn't decorate their little ones in Unicorn apparel anymore ;p:eek:

Wow can't believe how nasty this thread turned overnight (using UK time) to a provocative comment that was deliberate posted.

Remob4 will claim the comment was a joke, hence the emojis following the comment but imho it was not funny and was best ignored.

So in the spirit of tasteless comments, like Remob4 tasteless comment, based on Wolfganghowell's comment:

The wildest I recall being told - and I was told this so this is totally 2nd hand and could be wrong. All the furniture is removed from the main show lounge and it's filled with mattresses. It's called the Playroom and you must be "invited" to participate on any given mattress. :eek: :eek: :eek:

If a swinger uses a sex swing, in the playroom, does this mean they are a swinging swinger or a multi - swinger? :D

• Haha 1