What’s your go to embarkation day drink?

zanydoc

There was a time when I WISHED all I would have had was water or iced tea. First night cruise excitement. Normally gets one or two of us in our group on the 1st or 2nd night. :evilsmile::evilsmile:

Dan

Yes, my DH calls me a cheap date:) But really I can’t drink....2 sips of wine and I’m sound asleep...found out I have an enzyme deficiency and that is why I have this extreme reaction. I’m lucky that I have lots of fun without “embibing,”...sometimes so much that people think I’m drinking. I’m just so happy to be on a cruise!

Happy cruising everyone!:cool::ship:

love that someone love Miller Lite the way I do. And Yes, we go up to the pool first thing. Get our loungers and chill out for the afternoon. We can explore the ship when it gets dark, during the day we are at the pool

If it ain't Miller Lite, I ain't drinkin it!

Miami Vice! Half Strawberry Daiquiri, half Pina Colada!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

This was all the rage on our Celebrity cruise a few years ago - we went during spring break and they had a dirt cheap alcohol package, therefore there were more college agers on the ship than they probably see in a year (and even then it was < 50 kids). It looked sort of fun for the bartenders but it was hard to get a drink with them onboard, LOL - boards were crowded. I tried one because I asked what the last person had - it was really good but I couldn't remember what it was made of so thanks for this post describing it!

Lots of really good ideas in this thread! I will have to order the Italian tea and the grapefruit habanero margarita in November.

We've been on only two cruises so far, and we've started both with the drink of the day. Unsure if this will become a tradition, and I can't wait to find out!

On Oasis last month my husband was able to order a few dirty bananas. All were ordered at the pool bar. Honestly I tried it and didn’t care for it, and I remember liking it in the past. Maybe the bartender improvised the recipe?

DH loves dirty bananas but you can't get them on RCI anymore. At least he was told they don't carry the mix anymore since they changed from Island Oasis.

Mine used to be Miami Vice, but I rarely get a blender drink anymore due to calories, but when I do, it's a mudslide, usually about mid-cruise.

I thought the grapefruit and jalapeno drink was too syrupy on our Freedom cruise. I love white grapefruit juice and it's non existent in my part of the world, but I think they are using a syrup. The jalapeno margarita in Sabor I liked a lot better.

I used to get the coconut mojito until they changed the recipe... now I get the drink of the day :). I try to get the drink of the day every day onboard :)

Wait a sec, when did they change the recipe for the coconut mojito? That is my go to drink on embarkation day.