Jewelry Finds

mrsfoose

I know jewelry is a hot topic when you are on the cruise ship.

Show me your favorite piece you’ve bought in the Caribbean - where you got it, what the gemstone is, and how much you paid. This isn’t meant to be intrusive - I am a newbie when it comes to purchasing jewelry and want to make sure I am getting food quality and price (it’s nice to know what to compare to).

Looking to find something really unique! We are visiting Dominican Republic, San Juan, St. Thomas, and Grand Turk specifically - but I want to see all the pretties!

Any advice would be appreciate too [emoji184][emoji184][emoji184][emoji184]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

5ad6f0c49be74b17293b8aeb3c3dba15.jpgrather hard to see, blue & white diamonds in a triangle pendant, got it at Milano in Grand Cayman, $2K. Appraised for $9K at home

A blue diamond is something I’ve been wanting to get for while (since finding out about them on our first cruise). I’m hoping to find a good deal on one and get hubby to say yes! [emoji51]

I’d wanted one for quite awhile & this is just shat I was looking for at a reasonable price. The pendant is two blue diamonds (top & bottom) with white diamond in center. Very classic looking

Thanks geocruiser. I had read the second article prior to getting my pendant. Forewarned is forearmed

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I know, you have to be careful and know what quality you are buying. I have been in the diamond stores on the island, and have seen people spending lots of money on what looks to be poor quality diamonds.