Woody's

JohnCenaCantSeeMe

I have been there!! Awesome place and the people are super nice. We actually ended up walking there(long story) and after being there for a while we went to get the bus to go back to the ship. The bus never came and the bartender told one of her customers to give us a ride back to ship and he did!!! And he wouldn’t take any money for us. (We did leave some in the back seat)

You should definitely try to go there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have been there!! Awesome place and the people are super nice. We actually ended up walking there(long story) and after being there for a while we went to get the bus to go back to the ship. The bus never came and the bartender told one of her customers to give us a ride back to ship and he did!!! And he wouldn’t take any money for us. (We did leave some in the back seat)

You should definitely try to go there!!

How was the walk there? DH and I discussed walking from the dockyard, but we've been to Bermuda before and know what the roads are like. Thinking we should just take the bus.

How was the walk there? DH and I discussed walking from the dockyard, but we've been to Bermuda before and know what the roads are like. Thinking we should just take the bus.

I would NOT recommend walking there. When we did it in 2015 it was hot and we were walking from sea glass beach. Woodys was like an oasis for us. I would recommend a taxi or the bus.

We did walk to sea glass beach beach from the dockyard. I would not recommend that either.

But that walk is another story!!!

Lunch yes, later evening don't do it - can get rowdy.

Could you elaborate? Are you saying don’t go there in the evening or only late evening? How late? Is early evening okay? There is danger?

There has been gun violence there in the past, and I read just recently about a stabbing (if my memory is accurate).

I wouldn't go after dark.

There has been gun violence there in the past, and I read just recently about a stabbing (if my memory is accurate).

I wouldn't go after dark.

I found this article about the stabbing, it was recently.

http://www.royalgazette.com/crime/article/20180917/man-stabbed-outside-woodys

Also googling back I found two instances of gun violence in the past eight years. At that point I stopped googling. That was enough information already. I see a trend. The stabbing and gun violence were outside Woodys not inside but still it does seem that Woodys is sketchy in the evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515