rhapsody may 21, 2006

sjuwill

Howdy Sjuwill!

You should advertise your Roll Call in your signature and show the link such as click here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=218447. That way, every time you post on any forum or thread, it is "out there" for all to see. I'm sure you have seen them on other member signatures. Hopefully, any Cruise Critic member that will be on your cruise will see the link in the signature, click on it and then post on your Roll Call to join in on all the fun of getting to know each other on-line before the cruise. When they do, post a welcoming message and advise them to be sure and register for the Meet & Mingle since that is when you will all get to meet face to face. Give them the link for the M & M registration.

So, with a little advertising, as the time for your cruise draws near you will have more folks joining in on-line. You and your fellow Roll Call members will need to post often to keep your Roll Call on the front page so others that want to join in can find it easily. On my last Roll Call, we chatted and supported each other during that long countdown time until our cruise with all sorts of postings about most everything going on in our lives. Without our Roll Call, we would have never had so much support from each other through Rita & Wilma, birth of first grand-baby, adults with chicken pox, hospital stays, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, cruises being canceled, death of a beloved pet, all sorts of weather problems from all over the world, first day of school, recipes, car wrecks, holidays, tips on cruising, etc. As you can see, we did not chat about just cruise stuff in order to keep our Roll Call on the top of the front page.

Also, while you are checking out all the forums & threads, look for other posters that mention their ship & date in their post that is the same as yours. Then you post a reply to them on there welcoming them to join your Roll Call and give them the link. I "roped" in a couple of folks that way myself on our last Roll Call!

So, get out there and advertise!!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

Archived