Earliest flight from Vancouver, Celebrity1st off what about customs/Thurs traffic?

A Sixth?

Looking at a free domestic flight home but it leaves Vancouver at 11:30am.

Have NEXUS to fast track customs Canada at the port and carry-on luggage only and fast track airport security.

Don't like early flights ever, but the alternative is very much later flights that are overnighters. (n)

Experiences advise?

11:30am should be trivial for you to make a Domestic flight, especially with NEXUS to expedite. I would have zero hesitation - anything that impacts the ship (hawaii means 5 sea days usually), like a propulsion issue or a storm that meant rerouting would be a MAJOR problem, so a flight at any time the same day could be easily missed too! Even if you were the last people off the ship c. 9:30am, you could take SkyTrain to YVR and still easily be at your gate in plenty of time to make your flight - heck, if you got off promptly at a typical just after 7am docking, you could WALK to the airport by about 10am!!! Traffic in the mornings is all inbound - you're going outbound, the only issue would be a random crash on a bottleneck part of the route like one of the bridges, so I would be in an early disembarkation group to play safe.

The only reason not to book this flight is because you decide to stay on an extra day or three.

Actually need to be back in Montreal for our Yacht Club's launch weekend so coming in a nymber of days early before the first leg to Hawaii.

Spent a lot of time in Victoria and Kelowna but never much in Vancouver. Must do's must sees?

Actually need to be back in Montreal for our Yacht Club's launch weekend so coming in a nymber of days early before the first leg to Hawaii.

Spent a lot of time in Victoria and Kelowna but never much in Vancouver. Must do's must sees?

It's hard not to put Stanley park and the Seawall on the list for any visitor, they're just so uniquely Vancouvery, but after that we're into prioritizing territory - more parks & gardens, plenty of galleries and museums of various types, a ton of outdoor art, more restos than you can shake a stick at... What I enjoy the most as a local who can do any thing at any time is pretty unlikely to match what you would enjoy most, so honestly I think the best thing to do is read over TripAdvisor listings.

See what Joe Q Public thinks are the best places and activities, work your way down from the top until you have enough things to fill however much time you have. If you want to get pros & cons of specific sites, restos, events etc. you have on your short list, I'm happy to offer my opinion then - but without knowing you and your traveling companions it's impossible to give strong recommendations for you with a blank slate of options!