Another attack on a cruise ship!

You and Fluffy owe me a new keyboard as your post just made me spit diet Coke all over the place!!!!!

Thanks for making me laugh so hard!! Thank goodness there have been no recent sightings of Bat Boy.

Sandy

Noooo proooooblem! Oh and let me know if you DO see cousin Bat Boy. He's been missing for a while too!

I think we saw this monster in Ketchikan, it was going after the buffet food, until we told him the dining room was still open for lunch ;) .

I'm glad I read them before pouring myself a glass of wine, I hate it when I have to clean wine spit off the screen, desk and the wall behind!

Thanks for the best laugh of the day!

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the Polar Monster's, uhh, hands/fins/flipper thingys.

What do you suppose UTUU is praying for?

An available deck chair?

Lobster night?

That tonight's the night he's going to find the towels in his cabin shaped into a Polar Monster?

Karen

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the Polar Monster's, uhh, hands/fins/flipper thingys.

What do you suppose UTUU is praying for?

An available deck chair?

Lobster night?

That tonight's the night he's going to find the towels in his cabin shaped into a Polar Monster?

Karen

Too funny! Love the part about the deck chair!

Okay, I broke down & bought the paper today while at Walmart. Just a few paragraphs snipped from the story (with my added commentary, of course): (By the way, the ship was the "Aunt Bee"--what cruise line would that be??:rolleyes:

"Passengers were sightseeing in dinghies while others were fishing from the deck. We were reeling in some big catches when suddenly the fishing went dry." (How come RCCL doesn't do sightseeing in dinghies?? Boy, we're missing out. And fishing from the deck--wasn't that addressed in a thread here awhile back?)

"We were about to change course when the large mass bobbed up on the whitecaps and headed toward the boat at over 60 knots. Icebergs don't usually move that fast..." (Gee genius, how did you figure that out??)

"Moments later I saw a massive object that looed like a bear. A really big bear." (ROFL!!!)

"The boat's scuba instructor was on deck within moments. He fired a spear gun at it." (Whew! Thank God scuba instructors always carry spear guns!!)

"Utuu sngrily shook the boat from side to side. One by one, people flew into the icy sea. Then Utuu pushed the boat from his spear and dove into the sea, gulping down crewmembers and tourists alike." (Well, at least he wasn't discriminating...)

"With the recent advent in global warming, Utuu's icy prison melted, freeing this snow devil of legend." (Darn that global warming!!)

"Since the attack, cruis routes have been altered to avoid that region of the Strait." (Oh, thank goodness! Now we know we'll be safe!"

:D

Okay, I broke down & bought the paper today while at Walmart. Just a few paragraphs snipped from the story (with my added commentary, of course): (By the way, the ship was the "Aunt Bee"--what cruise line would that be??:rolleyes:

Why, the Mayberry Cruise Line of course. Betcha didn't know Opie went on to be a sea captain, now did ya? Oh, and Gomer is the scuba instructor and Barney is the cruise director. ;) :D And I thought you folks on cruise critic knew all about cruisin'. . . just goes to show ya learn something new everyday.

"We were about to change course when the large mass bobbed up on the whitecaps and headed toward the boat at over 60 knots."

I know I'd be out sightseeing in a dinghy when the sea is rough enough to have whitecaps!! Not!

"Since the attack, cruis routes have been altered to avoid that region of the Strait." (Oh, thank goodness! Now we know we'll be safe!"

:D

It's the Bermuda Triangle all over again! Soon there won't be any safe routes. Cruise while you can, people, cruise while you can! :D

Ooh, my sides hurt from laughing!

SeaBaby

Archived