Which group offers to pick?

klarson1027

We have a group of people going and we get to pick 2 amenities. We are for sure getting the drink package for one of them but not sure on the other. We are debating on the Prepaid Service Charges or the Dining Package. This will be our first time on NCL. We are going on the Bliss in February 2019. On our other cruises we just went to the main dining room and were happy with it but that was with another cruise line. We are 120 days now and we are excited to try this cruise line. TIA

I agree with others about the prepaid service charges. Especially since that generally covers the gratuities on the drink package also, which can add up quite quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The DSC does not cover the gratuities on the drink package. But I also think the DSC is the perk to pick. It is a better value.

The DSC does not cover the gratuities on the drink package. But I also think the DSC is the perk to pick. It is a better value.

Might want to check with the TA. Whenever I get the NCL prepaid gratuities perk as a group booking, it extends to cover the gratuities on the UBP as well. That might just be my TA, but it's worth looking in to.

Might want to check with the TA. Whenever I get the NCL prepaid gratuities perk as a group booking, it extends to cover the gratuities on the UBP as well. That might just be my TA, but it's worth looking in to.

The beverage package is included with the gratuities. The prepaid gratuities are for the rest of the cruise.

I can fully assure you that this is your TA eating the UBP gratuities. As we all know, the DSC has nothing at all to do with gratuities.