Wine on Carnival ships?

Produce123

According to Carnival's FAQ: A $15 USD corkage fee, per 750 ml bottle, will be charged should guests wish to consume their wine or champagne in the main dining room, specialty restaurant or bar.

A corkage fee is a charge assessed at time of service at a restaurant for every bottle served that is not bought on the premises.

That leads me to believe if you buy a bottle at the dining room, you're not charged the fee.

Here's a wine menu from the Magic in June 2018; includes bottle and glass prices.

enhance

According to Carnival's FAQ: A $15 USD corkage fee, per 750 ml bottle, will be charged should guests wish to consume their wine or champagne in the main dining room, specialty restaurant or bar.

A corkage fee is a charge assessed at time of service at a restaurant for every bottle served that is not bought on the premises.

That leads me to believe if you buy a bottle at the dining room, you're not charged the fee.

Here's a wine menu from the Magic in June 2018; includes bottle and glass prices.

enhance

You are awesome! Thank you sooo much!

No corkage fee if purchased in MDR, steakhouse or bar for that matter. As you can see, the prices are high. Do the math and see if Cheers is worth it for you. Also, bring 1 bottle on per adult and simply take a glass with you to dinner. Our stewards have brought wine glasses or we have grabbed them from a bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums