Tales Of The Bermuda Triangle

Billzilla66

Yes.... shortly after passing through the Bermuda triangle on the way back to New York on a cruise, we received our bill under our door and magically we had a much smaller bank balance when we went home! ;pclear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704

• Haha 1

October is the month for spooky stories, and the Bermuda Triangle covers a large area that many ships pass through. So, if you've sailed through the Bermuda Triangle, has anything weird happened to you?[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

In 1973 my wife and I were on a cruise to Bermuda that left from NYC . At that time ships went through the triangle.It was a beautiful sunny day and all of a sudden the sky got dark and we were in the middle of a severe storm. Every person on the ship including the crew the the ships doctor became quite ill.As soon as we left the triangle the sky was blue and we were back in sunshine.

No spooky stories to report but NCL has a fun excursion I did last year that remains one of my favorites just because of the novelty of it. We got on a glass bottom boat and sailed into the Bermuda triangle late at night and it was ALOT of fun! The boat captain was very funny and made it a great excursion. Learned a lot about the Bermuda triangle and also heard alot of the spooky stories. We visited a ship wreck (lit up by his flashlight) as well as coral reefs etc. Stars were AMAZING that night. I would highly recommend this tour especially around Halloween. They do a daytime and night time one, night time one was fantastic and definetly spooky sailing into the triangle late at night.

Sailed to Bermuda on NCL Breakaway in June 2015 and Sargasso Sea was so smooth and glass-like it was eerie - looked much more like a calm lake than the ocean! I think that's what it normally looks like before the Kracken gets you... :o