Sailing out of Bridgetown on Feb 16, 2018 - Star Clipper

bimmer012850

This will be our first experience on the Star Clipper. We've been on Windsurf (sister ship to Star Clipper) 3 times and loved the experience. Have heard only good things about the Clipper ships. Will now be able to compare the experience. Absolutely love the intimate ambience compared to the much larger Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, etc. Anybody else going to be on this sailing?

I will be sailing out of Bridgetown end of March so will miss you but took my first Star Clipper cruise last year and enjoyed it so much I have two booked for 2019 especially since they now have no single supplement which makes this all possible. I really enjoyed my last one and being on a small sailing ship is a great experience and being able to go to small islands was great, and the food was very good. I especially enjoyed Bequia in the Grenadines and hope you get to experience this spot of paradise, enjoy your trip.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2018 at 10:30 AM, elklemi said:

I will be sailing out of Bridgetown end of March so will miss you but took my first Star Clipper cruise last year and enjoyed it so much I have two booked for 2019 especially since they now have no single supplement which makes this all possible. I really enjoyed my last one and being on a small sailing ship is a great experience and being able to go to small islands was great, and the food was very good. I especially enjoyed Bequia in the Grenadines and hope you get to experience this spot of paradise, enjoy your trip.

Thanks Elkemi,

You are right about Bequia -we've been there last Winter on our Windstar cruise, which also sailed out of Bridgetown.