We are back!!

Krazy Kruizers

This new format takes up a ton of screen space. I have to scroll and scroll just to get through people's upcoming cruises to get to the next response. Aren't new formats supposed to make things easier??? Count me as a NO on the opinion of this format. I hope they can tweak it to make it more user friendly.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, wombatKY said:

You can go to settings and turn off everyone's signatures.  Be sure to scroll down and press the save button.

Where is the settings button now? I can't find it at the top of the page.

The settings did not work for me. Tried to turn off other's signature and it would not let me since my own signature did not comply with their new standards. But for thee life of me, I could find no way to delete my own now offending signature. 

Except now I see it did get deleted, while it kept me in an endless loop of rejected information while in in the settings mode. Gheesh. ..now I see it is also yelling at me (kind of a burp sound) when there is a response. 

Gheesh again. Simple still works for me. Bells and whistles do not.

PS - I did not enter all this additional white space between paragraphs either - it did it all by itself. 

Edited by OlsSalt

It does seem strange.  But I imagine it is not altogether finished. Nice to be here again.  I will go and see what has happened to the Floataway Lounge!

PS  The Edit button works!

Edited by Vict0riann

27 minutes ago, OlsSalt said:

Hate it - too hard to read, too tiny, junked up,  too much wasted space. Reminds me of the new HAL website.

Takes much longer to load too,  and now it includes one's older post (see above)) when you want to simply reply to the thread in general at the top of the topic list.  Totally confusing right now.

Missing the jump to the unread posts feature on each thread too - we have to scroll down to the last post now?  When I clicked the link for "unread posts" it took me to unread posts on the entire CC forum for all other cruise lines - and a lot of equally unhappy comments about this new format too. 

Edited by OlsSalt