iPhone log in

39 minutes ago, lr657 said:

If we will need to launch through a browser, it seems like we will only be able to access if we are connected to WiFi????

No.  It's just like anything else that uses data.  If you have data on your device, it should use that if you don't have WIFI.  If your app worked before, the browser should work now. 

4 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

No.  It's just like anything else that uses data.  If you have data on your device, it should use that if you don't have WIFI.  If your app worked before, the browser should work now. 

Thanks,  it actually does seem to be working when I disconnect from the WiFi. 

3 hours ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

The app does not work.  You'll need to launch a browser (Safari, Chrome, etc) and browse to the forum page https://boards.cruisecritic.com/index.php.  Login is in the upper right (note I think there is one login for cruisecritic.com and a second login just below for the boards).

So I have to do this every time I want to sign into these boards from my phone??? And that is a step forward???

27 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

That is correct.  Tapatalk software isn't compatible with the forum software (and has been that way for months). 

That’s strange because it was working Oct. 8th. I got notifications and was able to search and read posts. 

22 minutes ago, whatcruiseisnext said:

So I have to do this every time I want to sign into these boards from my phone??? And that is a step forward???

Or you can check the box to "remember me" or whatever it's called.  It should be a one time thing.

4 minutes ago, apatchetear said:

That’s strange because it was working Oct. 8th. I got notifications and was able to search and read posts. 

Well yea.  They just launched new forum software today.  Tapatalk worked fine with the old forum software, but not with this new software.  My reference to months was reading a support board for this software with posts back in April commenting that Tapatalk didn't work.