How to turn off Notifications?

Please help.

How do I turn off getting a noise and pop up whenever someone quotes  one of my posts...very annoying.

Will try clicking off the notify me when someone replies. Just noticed that!   Duh

32 minutes ago, hcat said:

Please help.

How do I turn off getting a noise and pop up whenever someone quotes  one of my posts...very annoying.

Will try clicking off the notify me when someone replies. Just noticed that!   Duh

When logged in, click on your name (next to the bell), settings, and notifications.

there are notifications options under settings, but I have not tested the options.

32 minutes ago, hcat said:

Yes but i want to turn it off  for  all posts..not post by post...the noise and pop ups are annoying.  I know where to check back on my own...but I x

Can,t find the overall notifucation turn off spot!  Thanks

48 minutes ago, shipshape sam said:

Thanks for info.  I turned mine off.  

I am good too...Help Thread came through..I have Android  and had to locate  horiz white bars upper right...easy from there. Fekt like a dummy...no name  on the phone screen

My notifications esp noise, pop ups and  e mail are gone!

On 10/16/2018 at 4:07 PM, hcat said:

Yes but i want to turn it off  for  all posts..not post by post...the noise and pop ups are annoying.  I know where to check back on my own...but I x

Can,t find the overall notifucation turn off spot!  Thanks

I think I found it in my profile.  Click on your picture to get to your profile.  I had never received these notifications previously and found them exceedingly annoying.  I turned everything off.  There is a lot to scroll through.

Yes..took awhile but I  beliebe I now have them off..

One did come through today  but  it was a screen pop up not an e mail..I probably slipped up and asked for a notice on the indiv post...

Glad it is quieter now!  

Odd things appear in  my reply to a  post screen but I just delete or ignore!

3 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

I thought I had turned them all off as well, but got a screen pop up today.  Who knows?  I'm done trying to figure this all out.  Life is too short.

At the bottom of each page you are posting from there also is a option that says, "Notify me of replies". Have you switched that off? 

4 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

I thought I had turned them all off as well, but got a screen pop up today.  Who knows?  I'm done trying to figure this all out.  Life is too short.

To control all of your notifications, use the Notifications Settings page. On the desktop click the bell icon to the left of your login name. On a phone tap the menu button (three horizontal white bars) on the blue page toolbar at the top of the page, then tap the bell icon.

A notifications window will pop. Top right corner is Notification Settings. Tap/click to bring up a Notification Settings page. Two parts to this page. The top part broadly controls notifications. If you make changes, click/tap the Save button. Scroll down to have more granular control of notifications. In the lower portion one can decide what sorts of events trigger a notification and the type of notification sent - popup and/or email. If you make any changes in this section you have to tap/click the Save button at the bottom of the page.

Edited by broberts

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:15 PM, hcat said:

Do you know if we can we change print color ? Miss that feature.

At the top of the page you are posting on there are two uppercase A's. The left one is for text color and the one on the right is for background color.