What Happened to Color Options for Posts?

want to see if my new  shorter signature with color is working.

no it isnt.  OK, how do I get color? I see the capital A and see the colors, but when I pick one, it doesnt seem to work for my text. Thanks out there for any help.

Edited by JoseyP

52 minutes ago, JoseyP said:

want to see if my new  shorter signature with color is working.

no it isnt.  OK, how do I get color? I see the capital A and see the colors, but when I pick one, it doesnt seem to work for my text. Thanks out there for any help.

Did you have the text highlighted when you chose the colors? You should see the color change in the editor window as well. It worked on my signature.

what do you mean, highlighted?  I don't know anything about all this.  just know how to send an email and post! And what is the editor window?  but I'd like to learn, and get rid of some of all this black and white!  thanks.

13 minutes ago, JoseyP said:

what do you mean, highlighted?  I don't know anything about all this.  just know how to send an email and post! And what is the editor window?  but I'd like to learn, and get rid of some of all this black and white!  thanks.

The editor window is where you type your message. This forum has an area that shows you exactly what your text is going to look like. Your post can also have multiple colors so you have to let the editor know what text you are formatting. You either do this by selecting your color and then typing or highlighting some text you already have and then choosing your formatting. You highlight the text by clicking and dragging to select some of it. When your text is highlighted it will temporarily appear white with a darker (blue maybe) background to let you know that it is highlighted.