Managed Followed Content - Latest to theTop?

It sounds like you want to use Activity Stream and not Manage Content.  Manage Content is a list of what you follow, and where you can edit your follow preferences. 

To see what's new on content that you follow Go to Activity - https://boards.cruisecritic.com/discover/  There are probably 1001 ways you can choose to view the items you follow.   If you click on MY ACTIVITY STREAMS, and click CONTENT I FOLLOW that is probably an experience similar to how you used to view Subscribed Threads.  Here is a quick link  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/discover/followed-content/

Hope this helps

That’s fair.  I’m learning right along with you all 😊  Community guru for 20 years (that made me age!!) but not an IT guru by any stretch   I try!

I think the one of the biggest changes that has the most effect is that the terminology is all new.  Activity = Subscribed, Topic = Thread, Content = topics, posts, replies,  photos etc etc  I think once the terminology is down it will be easier to figure your way about 

We will have more helper documents made and are always around to answer any questions

6 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

That’s fair.  I’m learning right along with you all 😊  Community guru for 20 years (that made me age!!) but not an IT guru by any stretch   I try!

I think the one of the biggest changes that has the most effect is that the terminology is all new.  Activity = Subscribed, Topic = Thread, Content = topics, posts, replies,  photos etc etc  I think once the terminology is down it will be easier to figure your way about 

We will have more helper documents made and are always around to answer any questions

Looking back I did sound a little snarky.  My apologies.  You are spot on about terminology - we'll all get used to it together.

I didn’t think you were snarky!  I may be the queen of.  I live in a house of snark!  

I realize I may have sounded a bit snarky.  But I wasn’t meaning to be.  I was pointing out my years in community  as a way of emphasizing the terminology changes in the timeframe