Questions about food service in room and reservations

Yes, you can get full breakfast from room service in all categories.

As for restaurant reservations, you can make only one per restaurant online beforehand, regardless of the other restaurants. However, once you are on the ship, you can make additional reservations, subject to availability.  Your chances of extra reservations are better if (a) you are willing to share a table, and (b) you aren't picky about times.

1 hour ago, alexandra cruiser said:

Will be on Explorer and wonder if full hot breakfasts available from room service in all cabin categories?Also,,is it possible to make reservations twice for one restaurant and none for one,,,we don t care for Asian cusisine.

Yes, full selection of breakfast items can be ordered; hot or cold. Breakfast is served beautifully - tablecloth, napkins, the works 😋 - whatever grade of suite you are in.

When making advance reservations on-line, you will only be able to make one booking in each of the 3 speciality restaurants. Once you are on-board you can seek further reservations at the Dining Reservations desk; availability for extra reservations will depend on the length of the cruise and your willingness to be flexible regarding time and be open to sharing a table with others.

Suggest that you do not discount Pacific Rim. It is an excellent restaurant and has a variety of dishes on the menu, some of which may be to your taste -  see the Regent website for a sample menu.

I do not want to post what wishIweretravelling already posted since they answered the question and it was repeated again in the last post.  However, must agree that Pacific Rim and their Asian-Fusion cuisine can be difficult.  It probably took 5 visits to Pacific Rim (on three cruises) to find something that we enjoy since it is not typically Chinese, Japanese or any other Asian cuisine.  Since I really enjoy trying different sake's, we kept trying to find food to pair with it and finally found that we enjoyed their tempura style lobster.  The miso glazed fish is quite good but I did not care for the Nigiri Sushi at all nor did we care for any noodle dishes.  

You don't have to search for the Pacific Rim menu - here it is (you have to scroll a bit) https://www.rssc.com/experience/cuisine/pacific-rim

P.S.  Sorry for the triple spacing - it is a glitch in the new website.

Thanks,,,always good info here.Much more complete than my TA or even calling Regent.Guess I ll give Pacific Rim a try,,,,just on Oceania and disliked Red Ginger tho.On O,,,you need to be Concierge or higher for full hot b fast,too.lDo offer

... continental tho.

Moving back to R,,,due to total removal of tubs ,even in PH suites on all smaller O ships.Also, glad to try the new R ships. And many itineraries look so good. 

1 hour ago, alexandra cruiser said:

Thanks,,,always good info here.Much more complete than my TA or even calling Regent.Guess I ll give Pacific Rim a try,,,,just on Oceania and disliked Red Ginger tho.On O,,,you need to be Concierge or higher for full hot b fast,too.lDo offer

... continental tho.

Moving back to R,,,due to total removal of tubs ,even in PH suites on all smaller O ships.Also, glad to try the new R ships. And many itineraries look so good. 

We were not a huge fan of Red Ginger either but did find something that we liked (do not recall what it was).  The biggest thing that I disliked about Oceania is that there is a "class system" (not as much as you find on mainstream cruise lines but when you can't get a full hot breakfast and they have the special Executive and Concierge lounge - for for some passengers - it bothers me.  Must say that I love the Riviera -- "almost" as beautiful as Regent's Explorer.