Winter 19/20 and Summer 20

57 minutes ago, so,ton saint said:

Hi COLBRIT

Can you please give me the three or four cruises from Barbados for 20/19-20 for Explorer 2 thanks again

The information I have access to doesn’t have these on, sorry.

The Repositionals:

Marella Explorer: Cultural Collection, Canaries to Corfu Town 17 April 2020 - Santa Cruz, Las Palmas, Gibraltar, Alicante,  Barcelona, Toulon, Propiano, Livorno, Civitavecchia, Naples.

Marella Explorer 2: Atlantic Voyage, Bridgetown to Newcastle, 26 April 2020- Roseau, Road Town, King’s Wharf (overnight), Ponta Delgada, Brest, Cherbourg, Southampton, Zeebrugge.

Marella Dream: Ancient Isles, Palma to Limassol, 29 October 2019- Palermo, Valletta, Heraklion, Piraeus, Rhodes Town.

Marella Dream: Best of the Mediterranean, Malaga to Palma, 26 April 2020- Cartagena, Barcelona, Toulon, Monaco, Livorno, Civitavecchia, Ajaccio.

Marella Celebration: Caribbean Escape, Malaga to Bridgetown, 10 November 2019- Funchal, St John’s, Castries.

Marella Celebration: Atlantic Sunsets, Bridgetown to Limassol, 5 March 2020- Castries, Basseterre, St John’s, Funchal, Gibraltar, Palma, Valletta, Heraklion, Rhodes Town.

Marella Celebration: Charming Coasts, Limassol to Dubrovnik, 29 April 2020- Piraeus, Arogostoli, Corfu Town, Sarande, Kotor.

Marella Discovery 2: Cosmopolitan Collection, Palma to Malaga, 2 November 2019- Ajaccio, Monaco, Toulon, Barcelona, Valencia, Cartagena.

Marella Discovery 2: Tropical Escapes, Malaga to Montego Bay, 3 December 2019- Gibraltar, Funchal, St John’s, Road Town, Amber Cove, Grand Turk, 

Marella Discovery 2: Atlantic Vistas, Montego Bay to Naples, 21 April 2020- Amber Cove, St John’s, Funchal, Malaga, Ajaccio.

4 hours ago, so,ton saint said:

Hi COLBRIT

Can you please give me the three or four cruises from Barbados for 20/19-20 for Explorer 2 thanks again

Sorry I overlooked this bit which was about Explorer 2.

3 itineraries for Explorer 2 in the Caribbean.

Seven Shores- Scarborough, St George’s, Bequia, Roseau, Pointe a Pitre, Castries

Tropical Delights- Oranjestad, Willemstad, Kralendijk, St George’s, Castries

Paradise Islands-Road Town, Phillipsburg, St John’s, Basseterre, Kingstown.

Edited by Colbrit

17 hours ago, Colbrit said:

Sorry I overlooked this bit which was about Explorer 2.

3 itineraries for Explorer 2 in the Caribbean.

Seven Shores- Scarborough, St George’s, Bequia, Roseau, Pointe a Pitre, Castries

Tropical Delights- Oranjestad, Willemstad, Kralendijk, St George’s, Castries

Paradise Islands-Road Town, Phillipsburg, St John’s, Basseterre, Kingstown.

just been to T.A for a brochure for the 8th to be put by,

thanks again

I

2 minutes ago, FIFE1 said:

any idea if explorer ex Corfu will be for families and ideas of itineraries

I'm worried that Explorer's and Celebration's itineraries won't be revealed along with the others on November 8th, because some travel agents mention that ''selected'' cruises of summer 2020 will be revealed.

15 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

I

I'm worried that Explorer's and Celebration's itineraries won't be revealed along with the others on November 8th, because some travel agents mention that ''selected'' cruises of summer 2020 will be revealed.

What I have interpreted is that for the beach programme not all of summer 2020 will be available but a very large majority will be. Where the beds and flying are secured (owned by TUI) this is what is being loaded now with others being launched later. With Marella as the assets (ships and flights) are controlled by Marella/TUI they can launch both these seasons to align better with competitors. 

Perhaps what we won’t see launched yet is the themed short break cruise between Newcastle and Southampton, no word on that one for Summer 2020. That’s of course if they continue with that trend after the 80s one this year and the 90s on next year.

On 10/17/2018 at 10:41 PM, Colbrit said:

It’s called Secret Shores ex Montego Bay on Discovery 2. Samana, Amber Cove, Grand Turk and Port Royal. Two sailings only 18 Feb & 31 March 2020. 

Hi Colbrit

do you have the cruise,s for after 18th of feb 2020  and also before and after  31st of march 2020 to coincide with Secret Shores ex Montego Bay  thanks in advance.  and do you know if Discovery will go through any locks to enter the lake.

If Discovery goes into Gatun lake it will go through Gatun locks which are the first locks at the Atlantic entry and back again Many cruise ships do this and passengers can get off to a visitor centre. Marella obviously in the past didn't want to pay for the pleasure and berthed in Colon

9 hours ago, Vitalsign said:

If Discovery goes into Gatun lake it will go through Gatun locks which are the first locks at the Atlantic entry and back again Many cruise ships do this and passengers can get off to a visitor centre. Marella obviously in the past didn't want to pay for the pleasure and berthed in Colon

Yes i think you have hit the nail on the head,  have found it on Utube thanks again.

On 10/17/2018 at 5:34 PM, Scot born said:

That's nice to know as I could not get any for beginning of 2019 cheers 

Not a lot of choice from Scotland in the winter. We have had only the Canary Islands for several years and a couple of dates for the Caribbean. Have heard no flights from Scotland to Asia this time again.  Tui not listening to it's customers.  No problem.  There are lots of other cruise lines doing this itinerary with flights from Scotland, drinks packages, cabin upgrades, OBC , gratuities paid etc.