Roll Calls

weregoingcruising

I would like to know when the construction will be finished also.  I can't get into the roll calls.  This new website may be the end of my cruise critic.  I've spent way too much time trying to figure things out!  Am losing interest:classic_angry:

Try this. First clear your cookies and cache. Then go to Cruise Critic and log in. Go to Boards and scroll down the page to Roll Calls. Click on Celebrity "Connections" Roll Calls (on right hand side). Scroll down until you see your ship name and click it. Do NOT click the starred Find your (ship name) Roll Call but click the line above that that says Celebrity (SHIP NAME) Roll Call. Scroll down to your sailing date and click it and your roll call will be there. It's quite convoluted but accessible. Alternatively, if you have an old notification it will have a link to return to thread and that should also work after you clear your cookies and cache as well. If you do that and no option shows up to post you'll need to log in first and the option will appear. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Champagne Cruiser said:

I can’t find my Roll Call for the Celebrity Infinity November 10, 2018. 

Roll Call search is working now and seems to be working correctly. Had you been on the 11/10/18 Infinity roll call before? If not, then it's possible no one ever created one for that cruise. I checked the postings for Infinity roll calls for the last few days and did not see any for your cruise  since the restart of the CC website. Also noticed that the roll call for the 11/5/18 cruise only has 5 posts. Could be that there is limited interest in roll calls for the 5 night cruises.

14 hours ago, Champagne Cruiser said:

I can’t find my Roll Call for the Celebrity Infinity November 10, 2018. 

All of the Roll Calls are back but the Search Function doesn't work.   Just go to the Roll Call - Select Celebrity - Select Ship and manually search for now.   It is difficult to search since their is no standard for the Title -  some are full written months others all numberic, etc

Here's Nov 10, 2018

Edited by Jim_Iain

6 hours ago, Champagne Cruiser said:

Yes I was on the Roll Call and it was active It is now not listed. That is my complaint. Please CC if you are monitoring these boards put back the old version until the new one is working. Better yet, leav3 us on the old version. 

Strange that the roll call search brings up the other 6 Infinity cruises in Nov 2018 but not the one on the 10th.

Edited by NantahalaCruiser

Another workaround to find a connections roll call you had participated is to click on you picture on the top click on the Activity Screen  then while hovering on the tab select My Activity Stream and then select Content I Follow or Content I have posted to.