CARIBBEAN fron Scottish Airports

Does anyone know why Marella does not fly from any Scottish airports to the Caribbean?

I am a great fan of Marella however I have now booked a cruise with MSC Seaside flying into Miami with overnight stay in hotel in Miami 7 night Caribbean cruise. What a deal I got.... booked into the YC with butler service and all premium drinks mini bar in balcony cabin the works for less than a balcony cabin on Marella, even when I add my tips it is still cheaper than going to Manchester/ London with Marella. 

WHY IS THIS?????

2 hours ago, Scot born said:

Does anyone know why Marella does not fly from any Scottish airports to the Caribbean?

I am a great fan of Marella however I have now booked a cruise with MSC Seaside flying into Miami with overnight stay in hotel in Miami 7 night Caribbean cruise. What a deal I got.... booked into the YC with butler service and all premium drinks mini bar in balcony cabin the works for less than a balcony cabin on Marella, even when I add my tips it is still cheaper than going to Manchester/ London with Marella. 

WHY IS THIS?????

They do from Glasgow on certain dates.

We fly Nov 25th from Glasgow to/from Barbados and other dates are available throughout the winter months. There is also the Central America/Mexico/Cuba option.

Perhaps you only tried to search for 7 nights? Try 8-14 nights and they should appear. Leave the destination box empty.

PandO also fly to/from Barbados from Glasgow.

Edited by edinburgher

Thanks all for your reply, I did as you instructed Edinburgh however you can only get 14 night cruises from Scotland. I even went to th TA and phoned TUI for a 7 night cruise and they don't offer this I would need to go to either Manchester, Birmingham or London.