Subscribed Threads

I have found one way to see when my subscribed threads have new posts by going to Activity>My Activity Streams>Content I Follow, but I would love a condensed version, accessible with one click and just showing the thread with new posts once, not one line for every new post.  Is this possible or am I missing another way?

Otherwise, i like the new site.  Like anything new, it is a learning curve.  But, I am learning it pretty quickly and I am not computer savvy.  I have seen improvements since the first day launch and I am sure it will continue to evolve.  Good job!

You can create a custom stream.

On the Activity tab click My Activity Streams. At the bottom of the menu that pops click the Create New Stream. This will bring up a forum with a bunch of settings. Give the stream a name and try the following settings: Content items only, Content I haven't read,  Only content I follow, Take me to the first unread comment, Everything, Anytime, Topics, Condensed. Click Save Changes. The result will be displayed and you will find your named stream on the My Activity Streams menu.

I have not figured out how to edit any settings except the stream name.

If you click the checkmark to the right of the stream title above the list, it makes it the default stream. You will see the stream name on the right of the bread crumbs line (the line that shows you where you are). Clicking on the name immediately brings up the stream display.

With the stream displayed one can place a shortcut to it on your desktop/home screen.

• Thanks 1