How do you go back?

How do you stop the numerous emails and go back to just the one saying there has been a comment?

I was happy before, I would get 1 single email to say there has been a comment, and I need to revisit, now I get every single comment emailed to me and its driving me batty with all the threads I'm subscribed to. please help

Also why do I have to log in when I change from the thread I'm following to try see new threads?

In Notification Settings under Notification preferences the second item is "Only send one email notification for content I follow until I revisit the community". You might try checking that then clicking the Save button.

To get to Notification Settings click on the bell at the top of the page. You will see a link in the top right of the form that pops up. If you are on a mobile, the bell is on the page menu (three horizontal bars at top of page, just below cc banner which also has a menu).

A lot of people are having issues with being "logged out" unexpectedly. Sometime reloading the page corrects the problem.

Edited by broberts
  • Like 1