Getting bumped off today, but some pages show I'm logged in

I've had NO problem staying logged in to the "new" board since it launched (except once yesterday on my phone, which I reported on the thread dealing with that). But for the past hour, on my Windows 10 laptop, I've been bumped out.  I've logged in again, and that's been okay for a little bit, but then when I try to reply to a comment, there is no reply option and the page says I have to log in.  But if I instead click on the "Forums" link, I'm shown as logged in.  Also, the main Forums page is not displaying correctly (some of the forums are missing).  And on some pages I'm shown as logged in, others not.

Since I've had no prior log in problems on my laptop, I wonder if something is going on with the board right now.  

UPDATE: I logged out to see if that would help, and then could NOT log on again.  I got the following error message and clicked the "existing user? sign in" button, tried to log on again, then got a SECOND error message not allowing me to sign on at all, and was told to contact you via the contact box.  I did so.  Then I tried to post here and was able to log on directly from this thread (I could NOT log on from the log on icon on the upper right of the page).  I know you are all working hard on this new site and I thank you for all your work; I sure hope this problem can be fixed soon.

enhance

Edited by Turtles06