Chef’s Table

robindina

On 10/19/2018 at 3:26 AM, kcdancerkc said:

Depends on how adventurous you are!  I am a very picky eater but tried most of the courses.  We did it once on Miracle, and from galley tour, to several courses, it was about 2.5 hours or more.  Even though you get very full, there are some unique concoctions that makes it an experience!  We also had a magician during part of ours.  Now that we have been there done that, I can’t see us doing this again.  If you search for chef table on this site you will get hundreds of various opinions on thier experience.   

Our one time was on the Miracle and we had a magician too! 

I would happily do it again and my wife (who is suddenly more picky than me in our older ages) would do it too.  Especially good since whatever she didn't like she gave to me (including her wine lol).  There were a couple things that she probably would have liked if she hadn't known what was in them but overall it was a terrific experience and interesting tour and wonderful food.  

I don't even remember what this was but I ate it all:

mycsterycheftabledish.jpg

We just did it on the Vista last week. We enjoyed it and had a good time. Nothing super wowed me, but it was all good and pretty interesting. It lasted it bit too long IMO. DH and I agree it was well worth it to try it once, but we will probably not do it again. It was a nice experience and we would have felt like we missed out had we not done it. 

I say try it once and see what you think!! 

5 minutes ago, Lovtotravel2 said:

I have done it a few times,  I prefer a couple nights in the steak house for the same price or less.

Many of my loved ones agree with you.  If you already know a good steak (I luv luv luv a really good steak) makes you happy, I say go for it.

I also think the 50% off wines deal offered at the steakhouse is a fantastic deal.

39 minutes ago, Lovtotravel2 said:

I have done it a few times,  I prefer a couple nights in the steak house for the same price or less.

We like to do both and add one Italian dinner. The Chef's Table is a wonderful experience.