Attention,,,those on Oct.28 cruise with Canary Islands and past ones

alexandra cruiser

Can those going on this cruise,,,PLEASE post and put phot0s while on.What ports are like and excursions you took. Also,,anyone who has done a cruise in past,,,,did you post review.Or can you give me an idea whether you like this one,thinking about it for next yr.

For some reason,,,can t find the Search area for just Oceania threads.Just see main one on top,,,tried it and got no results.What am I missing?

Have a $200 credit for next cruise,but only 30 days left to find one.Would have booked onboard,but new ones not on web at time.Tried to get the same deal as onboard,due to this,but no luck.

1 hour ago, alexandra cruiser said:

ORV,,,did you take O on them..what ship?What shore exc.did you take on the islands,if you can remember?Did you post a review? Thinking about this next yr. and read about the  ports here,,,not really into ones focusing on the beach,,more history and nature.

We were on the Marina. It was our last ports on a TA before the crossing. We went to Tenerife & La Palma. We didn't do any ship's tours but there were plenty. I really don't do reviews as I don't take notes. 

There is quite a bit of history there. We walked around the port towns. At one there was a fort that we walked up to the top of. A good day's exercise. There's nice architecture and quite a bit of public art. 

We were in the Canaries on our 2013 Barcelona-Rio cruise and thoroughly enjoyed them.  We used Viator (not booked by me) on Lanzarote; highlights were the Timanfaya National Park and Cesar Manrique's Jameos del Agua.  On Tenerife we used Patricia Little.  People on the November 1st and 13th Marina cruises coming up are using her as well.  Check the roll call.

Patsy was marvelous as well.

We didn't see the ports themselves since our tours were out of town.

Mura