Shopping near Crowne Plaza

jmlh

We are overnighting at the Crowne Plaza in San Pedro next week and are wondering if there are stores close by (such as a Walgreens).  If so, it would save having to pack a few heavy items.  Thanks in advance for any information.

There is a CVS at 700 S. Gaffey...four blocks west and about a block and a half south of the Crowne Plaza (a little over half a mile walk)...

https://www.cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-address/700+South+Gaffey+Street-San+Pedro-CA-90731/storeid=9122

For more shopping than that, you'd probably need to take an Uber to Western and Capitol...about 2.5 to 3 miles away...where you'd find a Ralphs Supermarket, Trader Joe's, Sprouts, In 'n' Out Burger and a large neighborhood shopping center...

Or to Capitol and Gaffey--about 2 miles away--for the nearest Target store (I guess, theoretically, you could walk that--four blocks west to Gaffey, turn right and a long ugly urban walk).

https://www.target.com/sl/san-pedro/2470

21 minutes ago, elycelynne said:

Are there other places closer to this hotel where I could at least pick up a 12-pack of Diet Coke?  (My needs are simple.)

Just a couple more places where you might find a six-pack of Coke...

Numero Uno Market is at 5th and Pacific...about two blocks west and one block north of the CP...It's a Hispanic-oriented market...but I'm pretty sure they stock Coke...

Also, there's Ocean Liquor...right across Harbor Blvd. from the Cruise Terminal...about five blocks north and one east of the CP...