Harmony Cabin 7193

onecruise

Hello, I am new to cruising. We will be on Harmony of the Seas Feb 17. I was wondering if anyone out there had pictures or actual proof that there is a pullman bed in room 7193?  I called RCI and they said yes, but I would like some more concrete proof.  There will be me and my husband, and our 11 year old son.  He is quite small and will fit on the sofa bed with no problem, but we would like just a bit more wiggle room.  I have seen a picture of a pullman bed over a sofa bed, but now I cannot find it.  If anyone could help me out here that would be great.

Welcome to the cruise addiction!  🙂

I could not find a picture on another site I follow.  However, I would recommend you see if you could switch to 7595 (same category, so it should keep the same price).  The cabin you currently have is an adjoining cabin.  They can be more noisy if you have noisy neighbors.  The connecting door is not very well sound proofed.  Either way, you chose a great ship for a first experience!

2 hours ago, APDMOM said:

Also, I just looked the the Royal Caribbean Website deckplans.  7193 only has a sofabed according to the deckplans.  7595 has a pullman. Hope you can switch! 🙂

Unlike her younger sisters Harmony does not have Pullman's other than in a couple of the suite cabins. 

10 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Unlike her younger sisters Harmony does not have Pullman's other than in a couple of the suite cabins. 

Interesting... I guess the Royal IT dept strikes again with glitchy info (which comes as no surprise).  My favorite deckplans website shows sofa bed only.   I’m inclined to believe them rather than the RCL website.  

This is from Royal’s website (Note stateroom 7595):

C1F236BE-C26C-45A0-A1B5-AD726B46B61E.jpeg

Edited by APDMOM
clarify 7595

6 hours ago, APDMOM said:

Interesting... I guess the Royal IT dept strikes again with glitchy info (which comes as no surprise).  My favorite deckplans website shows sofa bed only.   I’m inclined to believe them rather than the RCL website.  

This is from Royal’s website (Note stateroom 7595):

C1F236BE-C26C-45A0-A1B5-AD726B46B61E.jpeg

That is strange.  I just checked the PDF deck plans and they show a sofabed.

https://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/pdf/Harmony_v2016_Mar.pdf

Based on the design of the rooms and that the ship does not have any other balcony, ocean view or interior cabins with a Pullman I would go with an IT glitch.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That is strange.  I just checked the PDF deck plans and they show a sofabed.

https://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/pdf/Harmony_v2016_Mar.pdf

Based on the design of the rooms and that the ship does not have any other balcony, ocean view or interior cabins with a Pullman I would go with an IT glitch.

I agree... IT glitch.    It looks like you went to the UK site, which is more accurate and detailed in my experience.  I looked at the US site where you can “find cruise by ship”, then choose Harmony, then choose deckplans.  

onecruise, maybe you can report back if you end up in 7595 🙂

Either way, enjoy planning your adventure!  

APDMOM, thanks for the suggestion.  I did ask if 7595 is available, but it is not.  I will be calling in soon to make the final payment and I will ask again if it has a pullman bed.  I have checked as many websites as possible to see deck plans.  They all show that there is a sofa bed.  Some have a picture that shows a chair that makes into a bed.  The room will fit the three of us, I was just hoping it would have the upper pullman bed as well, so we don't have the sofa bed out and in the way.  I don't plan on spending much time in the room anyway.  

12 minutes ago, onecruise said:

APDMOM, thanks for the suggestion.  I did ask if 7595 is available, but it is not.  I will be calling in soon to make the final payment and I will ask again if it has a pullman bed.  I have checked as many websites as possible to see deck plans.  They all show that there is a sofa bed.  Some have a picture that shows a chair that makes into a bed.  The room will fit the three of us, I was just hoping it would have the upper pullman bed as well, so we don't have the sofa bed out and in the way.  I don't plan on spending much time in the room anyway.  

The Harmony was constructed in the same shipyard in France as was the Quantim class ships.  Due to the newer style cabin configurations none of the balcony, interior or ocean view cabins have Pullman beds.