Yacht Club Cabanas and Loungers (Seaside)

jules815

Other than the space, does anything else come with your cabana? 

Also, how difficult is it to get a lounge chair in the regular seating area around the pool?  (It doesn't have to be a prime, right-next-to-the-pool spot, just 2 loungers somewhere on the pool deck.)  Do they monitor to discourage chair hogs?  

97ec88ccf7debaadbf06dd38194a22c3.jpg

Snacks will vary. I don't remember everything. There are so many options that are already at the grill (for all Yacht Club guests), I can't remember which were specifically because of the cabana. If there is anything that you want, there are plenty of staff/butlers around who will get whatever you ask (within reason, obviously). I don't remember seeing any robes because I already had my own from the stateroom.

There are plenty of loungers all over the sundeck. No chair hogging at all.

Edited by Two Wheels Only

1 hour ago, Two Wheels Only said:

97ec88ccf7debaadbf06dd38194a22c3.jpg

There are plenty of loungers all over the sundeck. No chair hogging at all.

To confirm that point, there are plenty loungers and we did not see any more than 25% capacity taken in the sundeck area at any time....even on sea days!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, hamrag said:

To confirm that point, there are plenty loungers and we did not see any more than 25% capacity taken in the sundeck area at any time....even on sea days!

This is great news.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, jules815 said:

Another YC pool question.  Is the YC pool side buffet open for lunch on port days?  We're sailing with MSC for the first time in January and plan on spending a lot of time on board relaxing.  

Yes.  As well as afternoon pizza burgers at 4pm

Just off Seaview today, we used the cabanas on 2 afternoons after we returned to the ship, never had to pay, the next afternoon one of the pool guys asked if we wanted one again, said no as we wanted a bit of sun.

Some  were reserved on the sea day, presumably paid for? but that was the only time we saw any reserved.

• Like 1

We had the same on MSC Seaview in September. Pool attendent asked if we wanted a cabana and prepared one. We didn’t had to pay for the cabana but tipped the pool attendent. It was in the afternoon, we used the cabana on two days from 2:00 to 5:30pm (no sea days). Cabanas for Royal Suites were reserved.