MSC Seaside. Men’s Spa area?

Jdcmia68

Is there a separate steam room for men and women on the nsa seaside?  I’m a little confused on some posts here.  I think the spa has them as co-Ed. But off the gym in the men’s chaining room. Is there any sort of spa areas for men only?   

I would suggest posting this (and your status match question) on the MSC board as well to get better responses at the following link:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/49-msc-cruises/

Not familiar with MSC, but most cruise lines have separate dressing and locker areas for men and women but the equipment and workout room is common.  Treatment and steam rooms typically would be separate as well.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

The spa area is coed. What you might be referring to is the Thermal Area, and it requires a paid pass, if not included with your level. It's coed, and bathing suit required. The area includes two dry saunas, a light colored steam room, a dark steam room, scented showers, a snow room, salt room, Luke warm Jacuzzi, and lounge chairs. The changing areas are men's separate from women's and each has showers.

Edited by 2cruiseluvrs

Thank you.  We booked the Yacht Club suite and daily pass to the thermal suite is included.  I was just not sure if there is a men only sauna to steam room inside the locker room.   Trying to get aquatinted with the ship.  First time on MSC. 

43 minutes ago, Jdcmia68 said:

Thank you.  We booked the Yacht Club suite and daily pass to the thermal suite is included.  I was just not sure if there is a men only sauna to steam room inside the locker room.   Trying to get aquatinted with the ship.  First time on MSC. 

I am unaware of any gender separate steam rooms on Seaside, as part of the gym locker room or otherwise. I only know of the coed area. Here's the level 8 deck plan: https://m.icruise.com/cm/cruise-ships-deckplans-detail.php?DeckID=5251&WMPHShipCode=551

100% the Thermal spa is co-ed

However - 100% off the gym, there is again separate change rooms for men and women - They have lockers and a dry sauna located in the mens change room (not co-ed) - very under utilized - sailed  in March and seems so brand new that no one ever used it - it is off the beaten path with access off the back of the gym and not really labelled or known about... but i guess you now know..LOL!!!!

hope this helps....

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, marcoigna said:

100% the Thermal spa is co-ed

However - 100% off the gym, there is again separate change rooms for men and women - They have lockers and a dry sauna located in the mens change room (not co-ed) - very under utilized - sailed  in March and seems so brand new that no one ever used it - it is off the beaten path with access off the back of the gym and not really labelled or known about... but i guess you now know..LOL!!!!

hope this helps....

This is GREAT to know. I had no idea there was a men's dry sauna available from the gym on Seaside! Can I assume the women have one, too?

• 4 years later...