Can't access account

Hi! I'm trying to reset my password. I entered my email address at the "Forgot your Password" and get the message that an email has been sent, but I never receive the reset email! I've received the email that " We have detected 3 failed log in attempts..." and an old thread that I posted on years has been revitalized, so I have about 30 emails in my inbox. I've sent an email message to the "Contact Us" below and help@cruisecritic.com but no response. Help! What do I do? (I created a new account to post here.)

Thanks!

I had that problem, turned out for me that I was not providing an email address that matched the one CC had on file. This struck me as odd as I checked the email address in account settings and was using that one. I ended up having to use the email address I used when the account was first created. Fortunately I still had access to that email.

If you still have an issue, send an email to support.

I'm getting emails in my inbox from CC from an old revitalized thread and from security that my account is trying to be accessed. I'm using that same email address when requesting the reset.

Where do I find the link for support? I've tried two already.

Thanks.

I don't think so. I've had this email address since the early 2000's. Not sure when I came across CC. The message that I get is:

Check Email

We've have sent you an email with a link to reset your password.

7 hours ago, lisaland1515 said:

You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later.

I guess not...

The messaging function is not operable. (It wasn't in the previous version either.)

13 hours ago, lisaland1515 said:

I did yesterday. Haven't heard back. :-(

Hi There!  I only found one email I think, from you.  I just replied.  I do apologize for the wait, as you can imagine we are fielding a ton of email right now 🙂