NCL Shareholder Benefit

Empehi

Carnival Corp has no restrictions for getting the Shareholder benefit, RCL has all kinds of restrictions and it is difficult to get the benefit .....

How about NCL - has anyone had experiences with obtaining the NCL shareholder benefit?

Thaks

We’ve taken five cruises so far this year and received the benefit each time with no issues. We have another booked on the Bliss next month. Last week I applied for the benefit for this cruise via email. I submitted it at about noon and received a phone call from NCL about two hours later saying it had been approved. I received the amenity confirmation the next day. Now that’s service!

• Like 1

Have been getting the benefit for years. Yes, there was a time: way back when: there was some kind of restriction and I can't remember what: at that time if you couldn't get the OBC you got a free dinner for two in a specialty dining room. That was changed, maybe 5 or more years ago. Just apply, show proof of owning 100 or more shares and you are set. e

I bought 100 shares and then applied for the OBC on a cruise already booked.  I got the automated message saying that I would get a response within 24 hours.  Never heard from them again but checking myncl I see that the $140 OBC that came with the promotion now says $240.  I guess it worked.

• Like 1