Issues contacting LCV this week?

laurieb

I've emailed LCV twice this week with no response; very unusual, as I usually have a response within 24 hours.  I've tried calling the last two days, staying on hold for close to an hour each day with no answer.  Has anyone else had issues contacting them this week?  US

2 hours ago, laurieb said:

I've emailed LCV twice this week with no response; very unusual, as I usually have a response within 24 hours.  I've tried calling the last two days, staying on hold for close to an hour each day with no answer.  Has anyone else had issues contacting them this week?  US

Same issue last week.  65 minutes on hold and finally hung up.  No response to two emails.  Disappointing.  Bring back Nicole.

I am glad to find this thread to know that I am not the only one disappointed in LCV response - both email and phone.  I have 20+ cruises in Celebrity, but only one on Azamara, so I did not know if this unacceptable service was normal. I am glad Bonnie is checking on it- hopefully they will respond to her.

i am currently on hold - 57 min and counting so I have plenty of time to write this post. BTW I was on hold yesterday. 52 min and gave up. Today I am determined to see how long it takes.

How frustrating!