Petition for RCCL to cease and disist smart baording protocol

Drummer72

8 minutes ago, jimdalva said:

Not when you fold it right across the bar code to put it in your pocket OR if it gets wet. I've been there done that , and I've seen others as well 

When that happens they ask for your room number and able to process as though they have card or barcode. 

Yes I do have personal problems, and yes they always manage to access my account, I've never been denied a drink. You see having to wait that extra few minutes for my drink is One of my personal problems. I admit its a First World problem , and one I'll have to live with, but a problem none the less. But don't worry about me, I think I'm gonna be alright.

57 minutes ago, NavyCruiser said:

This system worked great on our last cruise.

I saw a really hot looking lady across from our cabin, so I switched my wife's card to their cabin card & put "Mrs" on her card.... 

Isn't The Love Boat great!!!??? 😁

So your wife is the OP?

9 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

I'm starting a petition to have the OP banned for misspelling the word desist.  That kind of carelessness is a threat to the education and legal well being of people all over.  What if someone is filing a court document and they inadvertently misspell the word on said court document because they saw it spelled on CC incorrectly.  They could have their court filing dismissed by a judge and end up in real legal jeopardy.  This kind of thing is a threat to democracy itself.  If people are unable to access fair judicial procedure the Republic as we know it could collapse upon itself.  Serious sanction against the OP is warranted and I have 7 people who signed my petition so far.  Clearly this movement is seeing a group swell of interest.

Here! Here!

Not mocking you..... I just think that you are worrying about something that is not really an issue. Just go on your cruise, if the keys are there, then take them, if not go down to guest services and get new ones made. As a previous poster mentioned the original missing keys will automatically be deactivated so you don't have to worry.

I suggest a "Deluxe" drink package of some type to help you stop worrying so much....

🍾😎🍹🍸🍷🥃🥤

9 hours ago, GEORGIEGIRL said:

Not mocking you..... I just think that you are worrying about something that is not really an issue. Just go on your cruise, if the keys are there, then take them, if not go down to guest services and get new ones made. As a previous poster mentioned the original missing keys will automatically be deactivated so you don't have to worry.

Well, RCI will certainly tell you the missing keys have been deactivated. You may find out later whether they really were. 

On 10/22/2018 at 12:39 PM, Tree_skier said:

I'm starting a petition to have the OP banned for misspelling the word desist.  That kind of carelessness is a threat to the education and legal well being of people all over.  What if someone is filing a court document and they inadvertently misspell the word on said court document because they saw it spelled on CC incorrectly.  They could have their court filing dismissed by a judge and end up in real legal jeopardy.  This kind of thing is a threat to democracy itself.  If people are unable to access fair judicial procedure the Republic as we know it could collapse upon itself.  Serious sanction against the OP is warranted and I have 7 people who signed my petition so far.  Clearly this movement is seeing a group swell of interest.

On 10/22/2018 at 12:39 PM, Tree_skier said:

I find this post offensive.  Why is it Ok for this member to set out on a personal attack and make fun of me allowed????  After reading the posting guidelines,  he/she has violated those terms.  Please repromand this BULLY... and remove the post that make fun of me.  

Tree_skier is passing judgment on my post in a hurtful way.  This person  made fun of a few typo’s and questions my integrity.  HOW DARE THEY!!! And has influenced a few others to discredit and mock me as well.  THESE ARE VIOLATIONS ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD, AND I DEMAND THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS/HER ACTIONS. 

disagree, debate, discuss... but don’t discredit me. I do not deserve that.  

Maybee we should all look into tree_skier past posts and look for speeling and punctuation errors. And thow it back at them. I also would like an apology from tree_skier posted on this thread.  Maybe this will teach that user a good lesson. And they will stop being a BULLY.

Edited by Drummer72

6 minutes ago, Drummer72 said:

I find this post offensive.  

If you find a post offensive, report it. There is a “report post” link at the top. Just select the post you find offensive and click the link. Likely the only thing you will accomplish is to get the thread locked.

Someone is going to worry about a key being left outside of the vacant cabin but is okay with their luggage being left in the hall at the beginning and end of a cruise. Just have a little faith that most people are alright.

The sad thing is that I am going to get dinged for this post and the OP is getting away with this ridiculous garbage.  Admins really need to stop letting trolls get away with this stuff and stop getting upset when people like me call them out.

THE OP IS  A TROLL!  DON'T FEED HIM

Edited by frayedend
  • Like 1