Superior Suites amenities

puli

Sorry, with this new format I am unable to do a Eurodam search .I am asking specifically for a cruise on the Eurodam but would also be pleased to find out the answer  for other ships. I know the Neptune Suites have the Espresso machines  but do the Superior Suites as well? Can't find it on HAL website but did read on a certain deck plan website that both types of suites on HAL have this relatively new amenity. I called HAL today (Saturday) but was told by the rep.  he had no idea and could not find out since Ship's Services was closed.   I always thought  the amenities were readily available to all the phone reps....guess not!

2 minutes ago, KAKcruiser said:

Only the Neptune Suites have Espresso machines, not Superior Suites.

that's what I thought until I read on cruisedeckplans under amenities for the Superior Suites  on the  Eurodam : coffee maker and espresso machine plus  the usual other things.

The Signature Suites (SS etc class cabins) are basically larger real estate cabins, but more similar in amenities to standard verandah (Vista Suite) cabins, than the high amenity and much pricier Neptune Suites.  (SA etc) 

Edited by OlsSalt

51 minutes ago, OlsSalt said:

The Signature Suites (SS etc class cabins) are basically larger real estate cabins, but more similar in amenities to standard verandah (Vista Suite) cabins, than the high amenity and much pricier Neptune Suites.  (SA etc) 

they also have a separate shower in addition to the tub/shower combination found in most Vista and Neptune Suites on the older ships. Great for those of us who are  no longer  so agile .

21 minutes ago, puli said:

they also have a separate shower in addition to the tub/shower combination found in most Vista and Neptune Suites on the older ships. Great for those of us who are  no longer  so agile .

Except on the Prinsendam 😉  which does have lovely Signature Suites but they are not like the Vista/Signature/Pinnacle ships.

54 minutes ago, kazu said:

Except on the Prinsendam 😉  which does have lovely Signature Suites but they are not like the Vista/Signature/Pinnacle ships.

not ever having sailed on the Prisendam is one of my regrets.!.

1 hour ago, puli said:

Don't forget they also have dual sinks and a much larger bathroom than the Standard Verandah cabins.

8 hours ago, Iamthesea said:

What are the other perks of staying in a Signature Suite?  Not that we want, or need one, but is there a Butler?  

Telephone concierge,  binoculars, umbrella, more pillow selection.  That's about it.

No butler in the Signature Suites.  Or the higher end suites on HAL.

15 hours ago, Iamthesea said:

What are the other perks of staying in a Signature Suite?

6 hours ago, kazu said:

Telephone concierge,  binoculars, umbrella, more pillow selection.  That's about it.

Double cruise-day credits

Thank you. I am so glad that we do not have one. I could have sworn that my parents had a Butler when they were in a Neptune Suite and we were in a SS several years ago.  If not, their stateroom steward certainly was attentive!  🙂

Edited by Iamthesea

5 minutes ago, Iamthesea said:

Thank you. I am so glad that we do not have one. I could have sworn that my parents had a Butler when they were in a Neptune Suite and we were in a SS several years ago.  If not, their stateroom steward certainly was attentive!  🙂

Your parents had a concierge in the Neptune Lounge (who can be very attentive) and room stewards.

I can guarantee that HAL has not had butlers since I have been sailing on them on and off for 30 years.