Collapsible Storage Containers Question

Jme4166

Okay so we are cruising in December on the Bliss. I was wondering if anyone knew what are the right size Collapsible Storage Containers for the top of the closet on the Bliss? Also how many can fit up there? Has anyone ever used them next to the bed on the Bliss? We have 3 and 4 in mini suites and want to make the most of the space. Thank You in advance for your help.

9 hours ago, Jme4166 said:

Okay so we are cruising in December on the Bliss. I was wondering if anyone knew what are the right size Collapsible Storage Containers for the top of the closet on the Bliss? Also how many can fit up there? Has anyone ever used them next to the bed on the Bliss? We have 3 and 4 in mini suites and want to make the most of the space. Thank You in advance for your help.

Or you could go with packing cubes instead. They are a little more flexible for placement and a little more squishable. 

I have used both the folding cubes and the  packing cubes. With so many people and only 1 shelf for each, I agree that the packing cubes would be a better choice. They can be stacked on each other so that each shelf holds multiple cubes and it will also help with keeping clothing sorted rather than having to dig through one or two folding storage cube with everything mixed together.

13 hours ago, Jme4166 said:

How many were you able to use?

We brought three but could have used more. We used one on the shelf above the safe and one on each of the first two shelves below the safe. So we could have used one more on the bottom shelf and then probably five across the top shelf if we'd wanted to, since that spans the full width of the closet. As it was, with the three we brought, there was about three extra inches on the side of each of the small shelves that we could have stuffed some extra clothes into. There was also room behind them where we could have put more "long term storage" stuff.