Attire

Travels with Lisa

16 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

some do some don't   it is  not a requirement

Personal choice

Plus 1.

i've taken a blazer on two Oceania cruises: our first one (Alaska) and the longest one (world cruise segments). Wore it once each time and then kicked myself for bringing it. 

Never again! (I need to prominently display this post in my clothes closet at home)

We have sailed O six times so far, with seven coming up in March, and we live in a resort. Resort casual is the dress code for dinner on board and for our local restaurants. South of Fifth Miami Beach, SoFi for short, is an upscale neighborhood with restaurants to match. My wardrobe fits both locales perfectly. Our very casual wear gets plenty of use on board and on land, as well. We have Big Pink, an iconic very low scale place that has excellent food accounting for the huge crowds that often appear outside. When Tony Blair was Prime Minister of Britain, he brought his children and entourage here. LLBean in coordinating colors is formal for Big Pink, and also works forJoe's Stone Crab that demands at least shirts an shoes. No wardrobe problems here. Packing is easy!