Favorite Specialty Anthem and Kids Question

lizzy911

I swear I searched but the results I got did not seem to directly answer my question.

What is your favorite of the specialty restaurants on the Anthem? I know this is super subjective but was curious what people thought. Most important to me is food quality and good service. Added bonus if it is something different than land based restaurants. We are fairly adventurous eaters. We really liked Food Republic and Teppanyaki on NCL Escape (both something we hadn't seen on a cruise before), and Lawn Club and Qsine on Celebrity Reflection (ambiance at Lawn Club and inventive menu at QSine).

We are bringing two kids with us, ages 3 and 6, and we probably will NOT bring them to specialty dining most nights but there is one night we are considering it. I am trying to determine, are they fed from a children's menu for $10 for the 6 year old and free for the 3 year old? That's what I gathered but wanted to double check (if we take them we'll likely go to Jamie's as that appears the most family friendly). The 6 year old in particular is NOT an adventurous eater but could probably do just fine at an Italian restaurant.