Horizon 6-day Western MDR menus

CruiserPharmD

Hi! Headed out Jan 20th 2019 on the Carnival Horizon and I was wondering if there is any way to get the Main Dining Room menus for each night of the Carnival Horizon 6-day Western Caribbean sailing ahead of time? I would like to book specialty dining but also not miss my favorite "cruise foods" served in the main dining room!

5 hours ago, Bobkat26 said:

Hey guys, I am heading out of the 6 day this Sunday.  I will do my best to get pics of the menus and report back beginning of November. 

Kathy

Yasss!!! This will be a great help in figuring out reservations for the specialty restaurants! Thanks! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:27 AM, Bobkat26 said:

Hey guys, I am heading out of the 6 day this Sunday.  I will do my best to get pics of the menus and report back beginning of November. 

Kathy

Hi, how was the cruise!? any do's and dont's? menus, fune times?

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:59 PM, CruiserPharmD said:

Hi! Headed out Jan 20th 2019 on the Carnival Horizon and I was wondering if there is any way to get the Main Dining Room menus for each night of the Carnival Horizon 6-day Western Caribbean sailing ahead of time? I would like to book specialty dining but also not miss my favorite "cruise foods" served in the main dining room! 

I'm looking for the same, and have been watching! Even just to know what night the formal dinners are would be great as we made reservations to Bonsai on we "think" is the second formal night . I've gotten 2 different answers from Carnival.  Happy sailing!

10 minutes ago, heidiatmn1 said:

I'm looking for the same, and have been watching! Even just to know what night the formal dinners are would be great as we made reservations to Bonsai on we "think" is the second formal night . I've gotten 2 different answers from Carnival.  Happy sailing!

Hi! The two formal nights for this itinerary are Mon (first sea day) and Wed (Grand Cayman)! I had someone on FB send me a couple if screen shots of the menus, but they were in jumbled order and incomplete so I'm still looking if anyone has them!

• 2 months later...