Help me search!

Bookbug53

Just now, tallnthensome said:

Did you try the website help forum instead of the Carnival forum? 

No because I thought someone on the Carnival forum might know how to search the Carnival forum exclusively since most Carnival cruisers are on this forum. :) But seriously, other forums are where simple questions sometimes go to die.

• Like 1

I can't figure out the search either.  I finally found it, but in the past if I was looking for someone's review, for example, Jamman, I could  just type his name in and his reviews would come up.  I just did this and I have to have all kinds of info, esp. frustrating is "topic" or something like that.  I don't know the topic, I am just looking for a specific poster's reviews!  I have had more luck googling their names!  

1 hour ago, Crusin Karen said:

I can't figure out the search either.  I finally found it, but in the past if I was looking for someone's review, for example, Jamman, I could  just type his name in and his reviews would come up.  I just did this and I have to have all kinds of info, esp. frustrating is "topic" or something like that.  I don't know the topic, I am just looking for a specific poster's reviews!  I have had more luck googling their names!  

56 minutes ago, jakesnana said:

I am having the same problem. Is this the ONLY way to do a search in CC any longer?  How do you do a search by poster name?  TIA

The search feature is still being worked on by CC. 

4 hours ago, jakesnana said:

I am having the same problem. Is this the ONLY way to do a search in CC any longer?  How do you do a search by poster name?  TIA

When you click in the search field, a list of options shows up, and More Options is available at the bottom.  You can then select "Members", and you will get results for members with the search term in their name.

Hopefully CC will tweak that to allow searches of content by text, with filter by member name, like many other forums do (and possible the old forum allowed - I can't remember...)