Paying the balance online?

lovetoholiday

I am due to pay the balance of my New Year cruise and I was sure I had paid previous cruises online.  But I cannot see anywhere on my booking that lets me do this. Did I just imagine that I paid online before?  I really don't remember paying over the phone.  Has something changed since the web site update? Or is it just my memory playing tricks!!!  It's the UK site.

Thanks.

We use the USA site but I booked my cruise online and have an option to pay in full online, although I have not tried it yet.  My sister booked the same trip initially over the phone and was made to pay her balance over the phone, she did not have the same option online as I see. 

7 minutes ago, FGJones said:

We use the USA site but I booked my cruise online and have an option to pay in full online, although I have not tried it yet.  My sister booked the same trip initially over the phone and was made to pay her balance over the phone, she did not have the same option online as I see. 

Ah, perhaps that's it. I booked while on board a previous cruise and I think I booked all my other MSC cruises online, so maybe that's what the difference is.  Thanks.

• Like 1