Flash sale for Edge

bstrong3

I just received an email from celebrity for a flash sale for 20% off excursions and packages for my upcoming cruise on the edge 2/24/2019. The cruise is still 4 months away so should I grab at this or will there be others and or possibly better sales? TY

51 minutes ago, bstrong3 said:

I just received an email from celebrity for a flash sale for 20% off excursions and packages for my upcoming cruise on the edge 2/24/2019. The cruise is still 4 months away so should I grab at this or will there be others and or possibly better sales? TY

I,d grab it..  going to cal and see if our Behind the scenes tour is part of the sale

Thanks for the heads up

Edited by hcat

Are they kidding ???

Just returned from a week on RC Allure.  Internet for 1 person, 69.99 for the week.  Based on this so called  'SALE' , a 2 device package, (do they even sell a single?) is 239.00 AFTER 20% discount.  Think they can keep that overpriced package, and why I will be going back to RC.

1 hour ago, hcat said:

I called to check but prices have gone much higher than what we have paid...even for the Overpriced " Behind the Scenes Tour"

Booking early at lowest price one can get is a good strategy!

Was the behind the Scenes on sale? I paid $99 per person. Just wondering if I should call. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Mcampo said:

Was the behind the Scenes on sale? I paid $99 per person. Just wondering if I should call. Thank you. 

We paid $119 pp...Were told it was not on Sale and is now a higher price than what we paid.  I did not double check,  that but we did not get any reduction on it...or any others for  both of our EDGE cruises.  I think you did well at $99 pp

23 minutes ago, hcat said:

We paid $119 pp...Were told it was not on Sale and is now a higher price than what we paid.  I did not double check,  that but we did not get any reduction on it...or any others for  both of our EDGE cruises.  I think you did well at $99 pp

Thank you! I am glad I at least saved some money on this tour and the specialty dinning package before the prices increased. Especially given I didn't buy the Thermal Spa Couples pass when it was $249 and now my DH wants me to get it at $399, which is way to high in my opinion. 

9 hours ago, bstrong3 said:

Tour prices tend to go up as the cruise gets closer, and I haven't seen better than 20% sales – so jump on this.

18 hours ago, bstrong3 said:

Personally, I recommend you jump on it, if it is not too late and the items you want are at a price appealing. Purchase and do not look back, just look forward to your sailing!

As sailings get closer and those excursions/packages which are popular as well, you will most definitely be subject to higher pricing.

bon voyage

• 2 weeks later...

Okay.... I booked a E3 cabin back in April '18 for $1999/pp plus 2 perks. A few weeks later the price jumped to $2479/pp w/ one perk..... over time the price began to creep down on the Dec 16 'maiden' voyage as well as the Dec 9 cruise.... yet later cruises are still much much more expensive.... anyway tracking on one of the TA sites and on Celebrity sites... I noticed that today... the E3 cabin is now $2129/pp plus one perk.  I have made this comment before... but I will make it again... I am surprised that this these two maiden voyages have not sold out. Looking at my sailing there are still on Nov 2 over 170 veranda cabins available. there are 21 Aqua class, 79 Con. class and 72 E cabins.  So if you have your heart set on trying Edge.... move your Christmas celebration to New Years... and join us... it should be spectacular with the CEO and all the special activities associated with the maiden voyage....