Had the worst cruise on Explorer, where can I submit complaint letter to?

AMDB11cruiser

Hi everyone,

My family and I were on Explorer for European Cruise departing September 27. We were in three penthouse suites. We had the absolutely worst experiences based on multiple incidents. We believe we have been severely mistreated.

I wrote 3000 words complaint letter to the GM the day before I disembarked the ship. It took me over five hours on the cruise, however, I have never heard back since. I had waited for weeks now and I don’t think I can expect a reply anymore. I would like to voice what I experienced so that the headquarter may be able to improve their services for other customers since the GM on the ship did not write anything to acknowledge the problem. 

Could anyone point me to the right direction? Any emails of the executives or the person who would take this seriously would be kindly appreciated.

Best regards

Edited by AMDB11cruiser
Typo

i don't have the email addresses off the top of my head but if you search these forums you can find an email address for Jason Montague. I found him very responsive when contacted him. 

Be sure to provide him with detailed information in a concise manner. 

Sorry to hear you had a terrible experience.  It is unfortunate you didn't make your issues known earlier in the cruise so they had the opportunity to correct the problems. 

19 hours ago, AMDB11cruiser said:

Hi everyone,

My family and I were on Explorer for European Cruise departing September 27. We were in three penthouse suites. We had the absolutely worst experiences based on multiple incidents. We believe we have been severely mistreated.

I wrote 3000 words complaint letter to the GM the day before I disembarked the ship. It took me over five hours on the cruise, however, I have never heard back since. I had waited for weeks now and I don’t think I can expect a reply anymore. I would like to voice what I experienced so that the headquarter may be able to improve their services for other customers since the GM on the ship did not write anything to acknowledge the problem. 

Could anyone point me to the right direction? Any emails of the executives or the person who would take this seriously would be kindly appreciated.

Best regards

AMDB11cruiser,

Please write to us at GuestRelations@RSSC.com or you may send to me directly at jokeefe@RSSC.com and I'll make sure your comments are reviewed and responded to.

Thanks, Jason

• Like 3