Luggage valet service from cape liberty

I am on the anthem this weekend, so excited. Do you know if there is a luggage valet service from cape liberty that can take our bags to the airport for us? I know they have it in Florida? Nothing like the last minute for me to get this coordinated. Thanks in advance for your help!

• 2 weeks later...

I was on Anthem last week, returned (10/27) from a Canadian round trip cruise.  

The loading was smooth but the disembarking was a disaster.

Because of a delay in allowing us to leave the ship, many were having fits about missing flights and transportation connections. 

When we finally got off -  I, and about 50 others, waited over 40 minutes for a porter.   I learned that they do not allow you to use the carriers yourself - it must be a porter.  

While waiting I only saw 6 different porters.  The Royal Caribbean staff was frustrated and have no oversight because the porters are employed by a third party company - not RCCI.

Our delay in getting off delayed the folks wanting to board  and they were stuck outside in the rain.  

When I finally got loaded and was departing, I could see there was a backup - of at least 2 miles - with folks waiting to park or unload passengers.  Because  of the poor traffic controls, roads under constructions, no porters, and no shelter from the elements - Port Liberty is not a port I want to leave from until they get their act straightened out. 

24 minutes ago, HERKIMER417 said:

When I finally got loaded and was departing, I could see there was a backup - of at least 2 miles - with folks waiting to park or unload passengers. 

Wow, 2 miles is the distance from the terminal to route 440! Traffic had to be backed up on 440, a major inconvenience. Never seen such a backup, glad I wasn't leaving the port or driving 440 that day.