Symphony 10/28/2018 TA - Special Email to Pinnacle Members from Millie

For those sailing on the Symphony

Dear Pinnacle Club Member,

Your Symphony of the Seas sailing is just a few days away, and we are so excited to welcome you onboard and have you experience the NEW sound of adventure.

In preparation for your voyage, I, along with the Symphony of the Seas team have made some exclusive enhancements to accommodate our most valued Pinnacle Club members.

On Boarding day, we look forward to welcoming you with a special lunch in Main Dining Room, Deck 3 from 12:00 pm — 1:30 pm. The Symphony team and I will be waiting for your arrival to assist with all your loyalty and onboard reservation needs, including Coastal Kitchen. We will be providing three guaranteed reservations in Coastal Kitchen for this sailing, and accepting daily walk-ins for dinner. Space is limited, and is likely to fill up quickly. Therefore, we appreciate your understanding.

During this sailing, Dazzles on Deck 8 will be your exclusive Happy Hour venue for Pinnacle members only each evening from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm. Also, I will be starting our celebration in Dazzles for an exclusive Pinnacle Club cocktail party on Boarding day immediately following Muster Drill from 5:00 pm — 8:30 pm.

As always your SeaPass cards will be loaded with 3 complimentary drinks to allow the freedom to explore and enjoy the many lounges and bars on board with new or old friends that may not have access to your exclusive area. The Crown & Anchor Society drink menu will be available to you throughout the entire ship (excluding Bionic Bar & Rising Tide Bar) during the Happy Hour.

We have reserved Chops Grille on Deck 8, in the beautiful Central Park as an exclusive venue for our Pinnacle Club members to enjoy breakfast and lunch curated from the Coastal Kitchen menu. Breakfast hours will be from 7:00 am – 9:30 am on port days and from 8:00 am - 10:00 am on sea days. Lunch will be served from 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm on port days and sea days. There is no need to make reservations as Chops Grille, is exclusive for Pinnacle Club members for breakfast and lunch.

In addition, we haven’t forgotten about your specialty coffees. If the lounge gets too crowded during the morning rush, step into any of these alternative venues and present your SeaPass card for a specialty coffee:

ALTERNATIVE VENUES

Keep in mind, with the extraordinary amount of Crown & Anchor Society members sailing, priority luggage may experience a slight delay in delivery. Therefore, please keep necessary items such as medications with you when you board.

The Symphony team has also planned some not to be missed events during this cruise. And - don’t forget to pack your costume for our Halloween bash and costume contest.

I look forward to meeting all of you in Dining Room, Deck 3 on Boarding day to start this amazing adventure. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Millie Quiles
Millie Quiles
Crown & Anchor® Society Member Director

5 minutes ago, cruisenfever said:

For those sailing on the Symphony

Dear Pinnacle Club Member,

Your Symphony of the Seas sailing is just a few days away, and we are so excited to welcome you onboard and have you experience the NEW sound of adventure.

In preparation for your voyage, I, along with the Symphony of the Seas team have made some exclusive enhancements to accommodate our most valued Pinnacle Club members.

On Boarding day, we look forward to welcoming you with a special lunch in Main Dining Room, Deck 3 from 12:00 pm — 1:30 pm. The Symphony team and I will be waiting for your arrival to assist with all your loyalty and onboard reservation needs, including Coastal Kitchen. We will be providing three guaranteed reservations in Coastal Kitchen for this sailing, and accepting daily walk-ins for dinner. Space is limited, and is likely to fill up quickly. Therefore, we appreciate your understanding.

During this sailing, Dazzles on Deck 8 will be your exclusive Happy Hour venue for Pinnacle members only each evening from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm. Also, I will be starting our celebration in Dazzles for an exclusive Pinnacle Club cocktail party on Boarding day immediately following Muster Drill from 5:00 pm — 8:30 pm.

As always your SeaPass cards will be loaded with 3 complimentary drinks to allow the freedom to explore and enjoy the many lounges and bars on board with new or old friends that may not have access to your exclusive area. The Crown & Anchor Society drink menu will be available to you throughout the entire ship (excluding Bionic Bar & Rising Tide Bar) during the Happy Hour.

We have reserved Chops Grille on Deck 8, in the beautiful Central Park as an exclusive venue for our Pinnacle Club members to enjoy breakfast and lunch curated from the Coastal Kitchen menu. Breakfast hours will be from 7:00 am – 9:30 am on port days and from 8:00 am - 10:00 am on sea days. Lunch will be served from 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm on port days and sea days. There is no need to make reservations as Chops Grille, is exclusive for Pinnacle Club members for breakfast and lunch.

In addition, we haven’t forgotten about your specialty coffees. If the lounge gets too crowded during the morning rush, step into any of these alternative venues and present your SeaPass card for a specialty coffee:

ALTERNATIVE VENUES

Keep in mind, with the extraordinary amount of Crown & Anchor Society members sailing, priority luggage may experience a slight delay in delivery. Therefore, please keep necessary items such as medications with you when you board.

The Symphony team has also planned some not to be missed events during this cruise. And - don’t forget to pack your costume for our Halloween bash and costume contest.

I look forward to meeting all of you in Dining Room, Deck 3 on Boarding day to start this amazing adventure. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Millie Quiles
Millie Quiles
Crown & Anchor® Society Member Director

Dang, just a Diamond but always loved Dazzles for our C@A TA happy hour. Happy cruising and sea you onboard.

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

Nice perks Patti!:classic_smile:

Yes they are, too bad we aren't going.

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Good plan

The alternative venues page break seems like something is missing.

So are PC allowed in SL for happy hour?

I thought the same thing, but that is exactly how the email was posted on FB.  It appears that Millie may have wanted to included the names of Alternate Venues, but did not.

PC Members will have Dazzles as their venue for Happy Hour as stated in the email "During this sailing, Dazzles on Deck 8 will be your exclusive Happy Hour venue for Pinnacle members only each evening from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm".

2 minutes ago, cruisenfever said:

I thought the same thing, but that is exactly how the email was posted on FB. 

PC Members will have Dazzles as their venue for Happy Hour as stated in the email "During this sailing, Dazzles on Deck 8 will be your exclusive Happy Hour venue for Pinnacle members only each evening from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm".

There is a Diamond/Diamond + letter posted on the rollcall that has the list of alternate venues.  Looks like when they copied/pasted the letter to make it for Pinnacle, they missed a piece.

1 hour ago, cruisenfever said:

I thought the same thing, but that is exactly how the email was posted on FB.  It appears that Millie may have wanted to included the names of Alternate Venues, but did not.

Very similar to the President's cruise using Dazzles.  In that case Suites were allowed in Dazzles as well.  One private night in the Solarium. Chops lunch is a new add, but we had that option for breakfast.  

3 hours ago, cruisenfever said:

Don't let Andy C see this. 🙂 Though perhaps the limitations on reservations in Coastal Kitchen will help it some. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruisenfever said:

Here is the Alternative Venues that were omitted from Millie's email to PC Members.  I copied it from the email she sent to D+Members and I am going to assume it's the same as it is in reference to Specialty Coffees:

D+ 2.JPG

Thanks for the update. Very similar to the Mariner repo.

4 minutes ago, little britain said:

Is anyone else really feeling sorry for Millie...... wouldn't want to be in her shoes over the next 2 weeks!!!

And right on the heels of the President's Cruise.   Probably didn't even get a chance to catch her breath before diving into this one.  

3 hours ago, little britain said:

Is anyone else really feeling sorry for Millie...... wouldn't want to be in her shoes over the next 2 weeks!!!

I seriously doubt it's any worse than President Cruise last month.  She made it through that fine

6 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Why picking on Andy? I believe he has some valid points. 

3 hours ago, Andy C said:

It's all in good fun.  Thank you, bud!

Indeed its all in good fun. As valid of points made, some humor had to be made of it all. We all know Andy is a good guy. 🙂